Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peZ.Rake Yohn
Rake was habitually reconnecting and bypassing the filter with every 'say' command
feel free to ban without warning if he does it again because he got about 50 or 60 from the players that were on with him that evening. He is a regular and knows how inconsiderate that is to the other players. :angry:
My apologies to the players that had to endure his attitude
thus why he was removed from uT
I hate to do this, but it just struck me as odd, so I'll just leave a screenshot. I'm sure the truth will surface, but in anycase:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well grits, change my abstain vote to a yes vote.
I posted about that same thing Wha? on the uT forums. When I refreshed the servers and saw that I was going to go in and ban him there but I let PIX know about it first. I assume he is still using the same wonid.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I spoke with RAKE's mom when I left his house this morning about him and she promised me
she would spank him. Luckily, RAKE woke me up in his mom's room so I wasn't late for work.;)
Hah you pimp you!
Rake Yohn pwns you f00lz!
I agree...another great player with an egocentric disposition.
I bet Acid is the 1 out of 5 dentist who DOESN'T recommend patients chew Trident:D gum.
OMG....such....histerical....laughter. LMFAO!

and acid...if this is true, then why oh why did you not just vote yes? Was it the fly? or the other cause they showed on tv, but I've forgotten? We must know...
Ok enough pokes at acid this is a post about rake
its sad to say cus he was my first recrute in to my made up clan (peZ) but if he is gonna be a terd then we will have to flush.

oh yeah and *poke poke acid*
I never did like rake john we got into fights alot and we got gaged alot so iam sort of glad he is leaving.....Sorry to say that.:(
Actually Rake has the option of being unbanned if he makes retribution here...
ball is in his court we will see how it goes
Well i do hope he can make the right choice