Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gwarsbane's Place...
Since GRITS and Frito have posted their places, I thought I would post mine...

Waning my place is a complete mess. My friend just happen to drop by with the camera that day as I was cleaning up and everything was everywhere.

Yes I am canadian but I have an american flag hanging there. Reason is, the 2 Canadian flags I have are just too huge to put up anywhere. They are like 6 or 7 feet tall each.
This bed is now gone and I have a new one in place thats much nicer. As you can see I hate sun in my room so I block it out with thick blankets on the windows. :ghost:
Hallway, always filled with stuff I'm a damn packrat. :D
The dreaded bathroom.... those who enter might never leave.... specially if they come in after I have a heavy dose of BBQ bits and bites and Dr. Pepper :D
Part 1 of the kitchen....
Part 2 of the Kitchen...
Here is the birds side of the front room...
TV and the Freezer in the front room (got no place else for the freezer) :D
Inside the freezer action shot....
Driveway action shot...
House yard and driveway (ohohohoho a full picture of the driveway) :D
Greenbin, trust you you don't want to see inside...
Mailbox, not an action shot, just the mailbox...
Deck...
And of course where I do all my internet packratting, programming, sound editing, game playing, video editing, music listening and 100000 and 1 other things...

My computer desk
And now for a picture of the actual computer....
Forgot to mention that I have lived here for 22 years now, the lawn is 90% weeds 7% bugs and 3% grass, this is our 3rd or 4th deck, my room used to be 2 much smaller rooms till I merged them.
I'm honored you showed us yer crapper Gwar.:lol:
is that your new tower that is all in pieces now lol, do the birds screach all night and day? my buddy has a bird that is a screacher, dont know what it would sound like in there with a bunch of bird, and that is the same style railing that is on my deck, and is it true that the american flag is on the canadian 2 dollar bill?
american flag on the 2 dollar bill?

ok, first of all. no, there is no american flag on the 2 dollar bill.

and secondly, WE DON`T HAVE 2 DOLLAR BILLS!!!!

lol, yeah our $2 currentcy is in coin form

it`s called "The Toonie"

wait a min? why the hell would we have an american flag on our money?
Looks like you really like order, don't you? ^_^
Its because we own you scrye, you only rent Canada from us.

ps. and Gwars, if you ever run low on crabgrass, I've got plenty.
Yeah...Jabba has lotsa crabs.
Yup thats my new computer there that is running all in pieces. hehe I always take my computers apart.

As it is, I just removed the A drive cause I have no use for it and put in a new case fan over the 40 gig drive. This brings the total to 3 case fans. One over the 4 gig, one over the 80 gig and one under the video card. I have no worries about my system over heating right now :)

I cover the birds at night and only uncover them after I have been up for a while. As long as they are covered they are usually quiet thou I still hear peeps from them now and then.

As was mentioned we don't have a 2 buck bill any more its a coin. But if I can find one I do believe that there was an american flag on the 2 dollar bill. Its been a while since I seen one thou.

Like I said Chen, I'm a packrat, I have a problem tossing anything out or selling it or anything like that. Thats why out of 120 gigs of HD space, I have about 20 gigs free total and thats only because I just recently burned a bunch of CDs lol
The American Flag on the 2 or 10 dollar bill
In fact, it is the old Canadian two dollar and ten dollar bills (1989 "Bird" Series) that people think has the American Flag in it. (For more information about Canadian Money, go to the Canadian Paper Money web site.)

The two dollar bill is simply the Canadian flag, and is a false alarm. But, if you have a copy of the ten dollar bill and look very closely at the flag over the Parlimant Buildings you will see a patch in the upper left hand side, and this, combined with the pattern on the rest of the flag, looks like the American flag.

The flag is, in fact, the Canadian Ensign, the patch in the upper left is the Union Jack, and the stripe effect is caused by shading and scaling. If you look carefully, you can see a crest in the bottom right of the flag. (For more information about this myth, including close ups of the flags, go to this page on the Canadian Paper Money website, Canadian Money and for info on the Canadian flags, visit the Government of Canada's National Flag page.)

got this off of Canadian Myths

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is the flag actually depicted on the currency

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

looks like an american flag to me lol
just like you american's to think that, lol. It does look shockingly similar to the american flag, but i can see something in the lower right hand corner like Grits said, and she sounds like she know's what shes talking about. And gwar, yor excatly like my aunt, whenever i'm at her place i'm always tripping over the crap she has on the floors.
Hey, that looks just like the three-dimensional system I use for storage. Works beautifully until somebody without the capacity to understand it's complex nature comes along and 'cleans it up'. Then you can't find anything, and whoever did the damage gets upset when you blame them. :\

::PostScript::
I was looking at that site for canadian myths, and they have a list of criteria titled "You Might Be Canadian If..."
You know that the Canadian Alliance is just the Reform Party with better hair.
Your local zoo is mainly flamingoes, giraffes and sad elephants freezing their asses off against a backdrop of pine trees, grey skies, and precambrian shield formations.
You know that Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores before Christmas.
You attend a formal in your best clothes, your finest jewelery and your Sorrels.
ROFLMFAO