Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Match vs. PIX
Wow. My heart is still racing. That was beyond crazy, it was absolute insanity. Some moments just seemed to play out in slow motion, and others felt like I was dodging bullets with a Jackie Chan style barely-hanging-on look on my face.

Good F'ing Game PIX

It was neck and neck for the whole thing, despite what it looks like. I just dodged a lot of shots. Demo recorded, only problem is distribution.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well guys...I've lately gotten into this whole deathmatch map thing-a-ma-jigger...and well I damn near love it more than arena. Gah I've done so many insane moves and jumps from across the map it's just so damn fun! I get on with all these noobs who have like 100 kills...and in 20 minutes I'm beating them...it's pimptastic! I recommend the map to anyone....but not for those of the faint heart I'm afraid...cuz the day you meet wha, rUsh, or Pix in there....well you had just better run away....run as fast as you can...
and i believe, that's the most excited i've seen wha before, alright dude, except for beating my clanmate. And although I may make an appearance on the low end of dm to check the sites, I still think it should be no larger than 6 people
to much mayhem, jumps and dodging have nothing to do with a swat team of 8 or 10 shots hitting you at once by accident.Keep up the matches tho, I love them.

Deathmatch motto "It's not the disc with my name on it that i'm worried about. It's the ones that say "To whom it may concern" ".
I just got back from watching my demo, wow. It has tons of cool moves in it, I'll have to make a movie (unless somebody better at it can for me).
yeah, i'm gonna have to see that, and for the record all the cake's are dm players, i still think wha's the best, sorry rush.