Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trippy Seaks Clan
Just got my thing validated, so i thought id start this off with what im trying to Accomplish. I am seaking an active Ricochet clan. I tried getting into RiP and uT, but both of these are apparently closed(if there is a change in this please notify me asap) Some would consider me a good player, i dont self judge, but i would consider myself good for only playing a couple of weeks (i used to play a lot last summer). Enough of being conceited, im just putting out the word that im interested in any and all active ricochet clans. You can email me, or whatever.
-Have a Good Life
Trippy
I like your honesty Trippy. If I was you, I would play my rear off in the Holdout's and uT servers and just get
everyone recognizing your name alot. Familiarity is important. I'll look for you too.
Old Schoolers know Trippy already. He is quite solid and would make a good addition to any clan. Hang in there, Trip. I am sure when spots open up you will get your worthy consideration.

Beastie
i'll do some beggin for you trippy, you kick ass in my book and you are a fun player to be around, :thumb:
frito
Ya Shit. I'll put in a good word 4 ya!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
Im ready when clan is Trippy.
if ya want him in...email me (those of you who are in uT)
alright Trip I have a vote running on the private uT forums right now...once we have all the votes in I'll let ya know if you're in or not...and then you can decide to accept or decline.
hey trippy, the pr0 is all you needB)