Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chentvin vs. kermit.asm results
man, that was exciting!...i still need to calm down...i'm shaking like a leaf...lol. unfortunately, my computer screwed up before i could get a screen shot. we played until one of us got 10 wins.

the results were:

chentvin: 7 wins, 26 pts (maybe 27 even).
kermit.asm: 10 wins, 26 pts.

this was a good one...we were so equally matched, it could of really gone either way...classic man, just classic. :thumb:

i was up 6-2, then he was coming back hardcore and i was like "oh shit! come on man...gotta hang in there and focus". in terms of points we are almost equal the whole way...he even lead in points a good part of the match,

RiP is now up one!! hey, if i was in uT, i would proud as all hell to have chent in my clan...a great fighter for sure...and he's aces with a freeze disc.
I watched the points on the server while you guys played...not the games but the points and it was even almost every time I looked...it must have been awesome
i am an ace with freeze disc...when I can get one!! .asm played intelligently, controlling the middle of the arena most of the time, all the matches were good, except 1 where I fell 3 times (well I have to preserve my 'master faller' reputation ^_^ )
Good job .asm :thumb:
You can download the demo HERE (4,8Mo)
Here is the screenie:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you guys look like you had tons of fun, kermy, since you won, are we on?
sure jabba...just let me get back to you about a good time though...its going to be a rough week...lol
it's alright w/ me...of course i'm having a panic attack just thinking about it...^_^. i think the fact that we aren't all that familiar w/ each other as players should make it interesting...plus, i think the vegas odds would be heavily in your favor...lol
beastie, what are the odds, and how do I bet? if this is gonna be like the ncaa, i'm out.
Well funny, being I was in the Belagio yesterday (along with the MGM Grand, the Excalibur, the Luxor, Mandalay Bay, The New York New York, and the Stratosphere to boot), I checked each of the books. They currently have all RiP Matches at 18 to 1 in favor of RiP.
This means two things: Vegas Loves RiP, and you can make a heluva lotta money if uT wins.

All of these hotel visits because of the arrival of 2 friends, I will be back full soon.

Later all and nice match guys.

Beastie
um beastie, you in vegas, you for rip, what's the odds 0n asm? with me in 4 rnds?