Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to Wise
Ok so I was thinking...why not have on the main page these things added.

- for newer players have demos available to show them some of the more fascinating tricks and stuff you can do in the game.

- a section under players for linking to gametiger and having a search available

- oh and gj on what you have so far...the maps, news archive, server info, and faq...it's all great...GJ!:thumb:
you have any particular demos we can use?

under players I was going to but bios I tried to get ppl to send them to me...got one from PIX and one from PuNkGirL an no other replies so I guess a link to gametiger will have to do

GB updated the server page so all three ricochet servers are there for an easy look see of who is on and where you want to go

need to get the link of the maps going....I NEED a web lesson this weekend GB how about adding links?
oh it's a date! I'll show you...back off gb!
I was thinking of making a video where I show what I do with my fingers on the keyboard and how I move my mouse, and showing what I do on the map itself. So like I'd make a teleport pad to teleport pad jump, and show my mouse moving slowly, and my fingers holding onto the "D" and sometimes "W" or whatever. Stalling would be most interesting to show, because my fingers are so spazzy sometimes. Problem is I think I might need a better video editing program, as well as figuring out how to make movie out of a demo (I've done all the tutorials and stuff, it always ends up being too big and takes too long)... only other thing I could do is film the computer screen, which never looks good.