Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grimluck and dude
not only did Grimluck want to chat spam he did it with direct slurs toward a particular player...needs some time to get in the right mind set to play a game with people that are better than him
and Dude just could not get it through his head that exploiting the spec bug is not the way to play the game...maybe a ban will give him time to catch up on the forums and read the instructions on how to play
Always gotta be a jackass out there to ruin things.
I had a dealing with Grim lastnight, he kept spamming that oops was cheating. He also kept saying that he had only been playing for 2 days and was better then everyone there.

I know I have seen him around before and I know I had seen that wonid too. I did end up kicking him but he must have come back after I was gone.
dude seemed to be pretty cool and a competent player, then just started going off i guess w/ the spectate thing depsite two admins giving him several chances.

he was like playing all night it seemed...he probably just got burned out and frustrated...it's not worth it dude...when that happens, you should take a break or, better yet, pack it in for the night. i have the similar problem, where if i play for an extended amount of time, i get frustrated. when it gets to the point that at the top of my hud, it reads: "say: f u all...take this damn game and shove it up your arse...i'm out for good", it's a good time to backspace over that sentence, replace it w/ "gg's...cyaz", press enter and get some sleep...^_^.
hehehehe too cute asm..I loved it

and GB 'oops' is the player I saw in the logs being harassed repeatedly by grimluck but he was not the only one to suffer through the bullshit so I banned grim to give him time to adjust to having players that can own him without cheating.

btw oops thanks for not retaliating and stooping to his level when you responded to him....it was a nice thing to see. :thumb:
Grim was decent on arena, and he stayed shut, but he left after I beat him a few times, newbies gotta learn to cope with losing against better players, or they'll never gain skill.