Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asm and his strategy guide
i was thinking that the information provided on vadavaka is a great and valuable resource. i think that there should be a link from planet half-life. i was also thinking of writing a ricochet strategy guide (the one for the "pirates, vikings and knights" mod is excellent). it would be great to get some help from the better players in the game also.

Pirates, Vikings and Knights strategy guide
Wow .asm that is a nice guide....are you volunteering??? because that would be really nice....do you want a 'column' here to set it up on?:thumb:
You going to double his current wage of -10.00 p/h if he takes it on too?
asm, is that a fun game?
I would assume so...otherwise why would he waste time to post...unless he was just trying to be like me and get more posts than grits!
Please don't disturb my conversations.
sorry about that Jabba you know cloud is just posting because we are neck and neck in number of posts and he likes to be on top hehehehe

btw it is the only reason I am apologizing to you for cloud...it puts me up another post :P
i'll start on it then. how would a column work you think? it sounds like a good way to get feedback from regulars. i will focus on arena more, but it would be great to get wha? and pix to contribute some tidbits here and there...anyone who helps will get credit for their part. it would also be cool to get some opposing viewpoints on particular strategies.

lol...i think it's a fair question cloud...i never mentioned PVK itself as a game; just mentioned there was a well-written strategy guide for it.

PVK is a really fun game...if not a bit silly at times^_^. i whole-heartedly reccomend trying it for sure...it's a good break from the modern-era gun games. it's one of the two third-party mods that i still enjoy and play. the other is "battlegrounds"...the revolutionary war mod. anyways, my nick on PVK is "cpt_morgan.asm"...hehe. if you do decide to play PVK, make sure you skim the strategy guide...w/ it, you can just skip that whole annoying newbie stage of player development...and move right into mediocre...:thumb:

the only problem is the lack of servers right now...but rest assured, they stay busy.

www.pvkmod.org - a great resource on PVK
the input is exactly why I was thinking posting in your own column would be good.....kind of like Beasties column where it stays...pinned and people can not add to it so the pertinent information doesnt get lost between too many replies...but ppl could read it and give you input in game or if they had a real desire they could start their own thread to reply...but it would be there without distractions for everyone even the newbies who came into the forums....you would be the only person actually writing in that thread...
my best strat I offer newbs is "keep moving"....and go with the punch if you are hit and flying because if you dont fight it you usually end up on a pad
horrible....just horrible....but I still luv ya!

honestly I have no preference for position....which works best and is slightly unique is good for me....or whatever you prefer will do as well...:D
That's alot of whipped cream on a pile of ....
shut it
wait two word posts dont count cloud:P
silence, I am stupid and i know it, I can't help what I do.
lol has cloud been warned for spamming?

Anyway, great idea kerm. I can't wait to see a work in progress when I get back.

You want me to write up a chapter on falling? Or maybe a paragraph on how to jump INTO other people's discs?

Beastie
I don't know but if it's completely off topic, he should be! Which would be a good strategy (faint link to topic there so I don't get flamed for it ! )
HOW DARE YOU change my post to be more than one word!!!! It's supposed to be "Silence" not "Silence your mouth woman"...
Dont ya'll believe cloud we all know he cant think of more than one word at a time, I didnt have to edit his post:PI believe about 50% of them are two words or less

I hope you see the point asm of having your own column for this guide.....I think I almost forgot what the thread was:blink:

RWS....it's a cloud thing and I love to harass him...
Your amount of posts does not make your opinion more important than others, it simply dictates who spends too much time on the boards. In other words, what's with the great posts arms race? Anyway, I support you 100% .asm, and if you need any help just give me a pm.
ty rws.

well, in grits' case, i understand. as for cloud, i have no idea...i wish he would spend more time playing rico w/ us then posting msgs...^_^. i haven't seen you in-game for quite a while bud.

um, yeah...i'll take that column grits....ty.

i'm good at disjointed posts...lol.
been involved in band stuff lately....drum corp season just started....sorry...
I'm just poking fun at ya Cloud, sorry about that. ^_^
it's
all
good!
I have a solution to help make cloud type out more per message... how about I just reduce his # of posts to... 0

:D
WHAT OMG! no...please....I beg of you!
I think that would be a great idea, and is something I've been involved in implementing on another site when people started writing stupidly daft and short posts instead of long and irrelavent ones like this.