Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Queen vs. a meek clansmen
Ok so I challenged Grits to a brawl which took place today around 11:30 am ctrl standard time. She happily accepted and as I was her first I'm sure this will be on remembered by both of us. It was quite a fun match...I took it seriously...but I wasn't like spazzing when I fell or whatever...it was a laid back, calm type of serious. I started the match up 2 - 0 then she made it 2 - 1...then I went 9 - 1...and was one shot away from easy victory, but she stopped me short. Claimed that she was baring all and clothes were no longer attached to her. Although I'm not in everyway like most guys...I do happen to get startled when those words are said...and well it worked...I fell. Then she proceeded to beat me til it was tied up 9 - 9 with 24 points a piece. It went down to the final match, final round....2 - 2...then she narrowly missed a slice against my head, while I pulled a matrix and dodge my way around...then as I came around for the kill....low and behold...she fell. So yea not the *greatest* way to end the game, but it was still quite enjoyeable....wouldn't you say so darling? Anyways, the whole wine bit...I think it got her more worked up than anything...she started becoming an animal after only 5 minutes. It was all I could do to keep up....oooh the innuendos. Anyways, hope you other guys don't get creamed to badly by her...and for god's sake be gentlemen! Here's a link to the demo....

http://ut.gametigerclans.com/Grits.Cloud.dem

Great Game Grits....I'll gladly take a rematch anytime...anyday....:blsh:
Fun beyond my wildest dreams cloudfuel....ok not the wildest ones but it was fun never the less...thanks for being my first:blsh:
what do I need to watch the demo? it says windows is missing something.
Same happened to me
Worked fine for me guys. Maybe you are doing something wrong? Make sure the demo is placed in your rico folder. I clicked on my Rico shortcut. Then I clicked on console on the main menu. Then type playdemo Grits.Cloud.dem
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yea make sure it's in your ricochet folder, then watch it thru hl's console. If you are using geek play then I dunno what the deal is...
if cloud has any custom models it wont work
i havn't tried it yet so i dont know