Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I am dying to know why some people have picked their avatars...mine is not an original..I got it from those available on the web site.... she is sort of a strong sexy looking 'fighter' chick...

you cant change yours now and then post ...this has to be on the one you have right this moment when you read this.....

lets start with evil_admins he always seems to avoid these threads and I know everyone is interested in that 'chair' of his B)
Well, what can i say?
i`m Canadian and damn proud of it!!:D
well, i think i`m going to be changing it though, i think it`s getting old
so next time i`ll probably have a different one.
cause slugs like beer.
Well at first mine was that cool headbanging smiley that I made, but people complained and well this is the first badass cd cover I'd made all year so I decided to make that mine...I'm sure soon I'll make one more relevant to my name...and its origin...
Mine was a frankenmech that I made many many years ago. I traced (since I can't draw to save my or anyone elses life) all the different parts from other mechs to make a totally new mech. I called it Battleslayer.

Then I scanned onto the computer and made it my Avatar for all the different places that I go by the name Gwarsbane.
I just went to Google and typed in the words Morning Star then i just picked the coolest looking pic. I first took a Musketeer pic but I like that Morning Star more.
Btw if someone doesn't know Morning Star is Venus planet... Venus doesn't hav anything to do with me though :)
Mines semi-original... as in, I did part of it ... and the other part was taken from elsewhere... but it suits me... reflects who I am... and how I can be at times... so beware !:)
I like Neo...he's slick...cool....chicks like him...and like me....he's "The One".
...plus I didn't wanna scare anyone off with my Rob Zombie one.
Zombie rules!!!
Lets see, I cropped this out of a wallpaper....Vash kicks ass and so do donuts! Mmmmm...donuts... Oh yeah and some people say I look like him. ^_^

And the humping smilies avvy I had before..umm....yeah. :blsh:
you are funny Soul.....really..LOL
Mines original..well Frito made mine.....It is also my spray
Well I just like dragons and my favorite color is green so a green dragon works for me
Scrye......

ooooo scary I love your new one...did you make it? didnt see 'canadian' on there anywhere tho you still from CA?
Quickening,Jun 24 2003, 04:40 PM Wrote:Mines original..well Frito made mine.....It is also my spray
I can't actually see your avatar.
LOL Yeh I forgot to load it back on....Forums were letting me and then I think that problem got fixed but I just forgot..BUt I can't load it right now I'm at school
Hahahahahah, thanks PIX. I hope there was at least SOME truth in that. ^_^ It's not everyday "The One" says you're funny. ROFL

(AARRGGHHH, NOT MY EMAIL!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ANYTHING BUT MY EMAIL!! You evil, evil "One" you. <_<)
Like i said in the other post.... The shark is the apex predator of the sea :thumb:
I made this avatar in 10 mins....
Oh and i like blue cuz its cool (in the temperature sense) and mysterious especially dark blue...
I had the crazy eyed frog as my avatar until I saw this picture that I now use for my avatar. Take a close look at it...it's a frog!:D
LoL lil, your avatar is scary :blink:
Yeah I almost got rid of that one lil.....you dont have to point it out to people:P
Ok I won't point it out to people anymore:blsh:
Okay ummm...I made this new avatar with the glass eye a couple nights ago. It was just kind of floating around in my mind and next thing I knew I was making it. The morning after I found out the hourglass is greek symbol of death. Also found out that the fact I made it, and because the hourglass is in an eye, it means that I'm getting ready to die.

How wonderfully....interesting.-_-
you scare me, soulevan. don't ever make me an avatar, i think it might harm me or the ones i love. :unsure:
i chose mine because it expresses my feelings
welllllll..It's a jester..uh..ya...I found the picture on google..and..cropped out his shadow.....ya..it uh..jesters are...umm..I'm at a loss of words:wacko:
I choose mine because my name is anonymity, if i had any avatar that represented my self it would defeat the purpose of my name. If i were to choose an avatar i think it would be one of me poseing for play girl B)
You'll have to look in the rejected pile for that picture anon :P
FreeFall,Jul 25 2003, 06:31 PM Wrote:You'll have to look in the rejected pile for that picture anon :P
yeah, right above yours right? :P
Ummm...I just made this one out of randomness...also to replace the other creepy one.^_^
mines 100% limit original. I made it in paint, took 4 hours. Pixel by pixel, shades of grey. Its a flaming sword in case you wondering and no i'm not going to go into whats written on it
*-=][_=-*