Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you think about this
I will have fun with or without ... I'm used to having fun all by myself, sad and alone *sob* *sob*:wacko:
Ok Date set and everything sooooo Whos bringing the snacks and drinks though????????? Hey Stop Looking at me. With no grits it will be no fun:(hurry up and get that fixed grits.........HURRY
Her hard drive is being delivered today...Patience Grasshopper...patience. I should be able to get her going by
this weekend. She's gonna have a nice, new, shiny OS also and I guarantee her performance is going to increase tremendously. I would run away if I was you....RUN !!
:ghost::ghost::ghost::upto:Hey why cant i be a cockroach why a grasshopper. So by the weekend it will be fixed but not friday and btw grits what time is it on friday all day or what??????:heartbeat::heartbeat:WidowMaker you can come. But Im in Mtn time Widow is in england so for me 7:00est is 5:00 here why dont we do this like at 10:00 Mtn time????? Would that work for everyone??? :upto::upto:
Hey how come you're the only one who gets to help her???
CUzz im one sick puppy:D
Becuz I'm her engineer now.:PI got hired OTS (on the spot). Ya shoudda seen the interview.....phew !

Slasher....have you never seen the old show Kung-Fu with David Carradine? Where the master calls him Grasshopper???
That would be because I'm too far away ... since I did get bombared with questions on it... :-D
I thought you told her she needed to buy a new PC...that she was shit out of luck???
Sounds like IBM Tech support to me.:P
Nah, I gave her Linux support, told her to copy one file from an identical system and hope for the best.
No master Pixy never watch Kung fu With person. I just watch Dbz Reruni kenchin Trigun Inyuasha Spider-man X-men The Incredible hulk and alot of horror and comedy movies thats about all i watch
sounds like you watch stuff i like too
:thumb:Ok I am up and running, my right strafe isnt binding but I will work on it did we decide whether to make it an all day thing?
I will lock vads rico in the am
password vacation
and lock the other two when I get home
have fun
see you when I get home
other two? I only know of you having one more server...
GRITS,Jun 27 2003, 04:44 AM Wrote::thumb:Ok I am up and running, my right strafe isnt binding but I will work on it did we decide whether to make it an all day thing?
I will lock vads rico in the am
password vacation
and lock the other two when I get home
have fun
see you when I get home
Bind it in the console. If you are still having a problem with this let me know, and I'll send you my bind list :-D
CloudFuel,Jun 26 2003, 09:55 PM Wrote:other two? I only know of you having one more server...
Where have you been? Vad's, GRITS', and 24/7 ARENA.
Damn g-boy didnt we let you in on the secret? we weren't going to tell cloud :P
After reading that post, I was at first confused as to who was not knowing about what... now I am confused as to how I was confused.
Really pix????? I like alot of anime shows. have you seen the Animatrix its cool
Woohooo no ones here all alone SOMEONE JOIN
How come both servers are passworded. One of them is even empty. This is stupid. I can't even play when I want to anymore.
This was for tonight Nox. Scroll up and look at GRITS post with the password.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yes, I was gonna say the same thing... I have had to pass this thread on to people rather than just handing out the password, and then was told it WASN'T on here.... and the board had been searched ;-)

Guess those search engines need fixing :-D
vacation = password
All three servers don't need to be passworded, it should be two maximum. This is rediculous.
This thread is still alive? :ph34r:
Sorry you were out Nox and didnt know what was going on at least you were smart enough to check out the forums...
Magoo that suggestion should have been voiced when we made the plans ..we thought there would be enough regulars to fill all three and we could 'bar hop'
It was fun, great people and great games...might not do it every Friday but it is nice to not have to worry about some of the little irritations once in a while. Slasher asked and I always try to please if the request is reasonable...first times are always full of what ifs and should of would of could ofs....that is real life and you learn by trying.
This is pretty much like a street festival for forum readers; if people get used to having it happen every now and then, more people will show up and it will, eventually, become a tradition. At first they're small, but that changes when people have a good time. I think it's a great idea personally.
I think we need a flames forum for this place to be complete.

Like, one without moderators that delete your posts >:(

(we need some evil smilies too, what's up with this: :wub:)

rofl
We have a flames style forum at another board that I am an UberMod of ... works great, but the only thing acid, is that you'd end up stuck in there most of your life ;-)