Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spree retires
its time to quit this game doesn't intrest me very much anymore not since i started so i leave you and will maybe see everyone in future online games goodbye
cya
He'll be back...they ALL come back. All roads lead to here.
You'll be back to kick my butt around, at least for a few rounds here and there. :D
it seems your interest has been waning for a while, and as much as i know we all have to move on at some point, i'm saddened to see such a great competitor leave.

i remember when i was a noob coming into vads...you would always kill me the quickest. at least acid and rule would toy w/ me a bit before chopping my head off...^_^. i thought there was absolutely no way i would ever be able to even go 4 rounds w/ ya, let alone win a game.

in my opinion, you are THE best of all time at rico...and i'm sad to see you go...:(

most of the players, who have been playing longer, will have fond memories of gemakk and knightmare, but i will always think of you when i think '1337'....:thumb:

to killing spree...the legend...:toast:
so long for now and i'll see ya on the pads.
Later stride, my aim is nothing304 if ya want to play some other games, like swg!
GG's! :thumb:
Yeah, I gotta say, I think Killing Spree is the best over a long period of time. At least with acid, rule, and rws, I seem to have my days and time against them. Against KS... in the past and particularly lately, I just get consistently beat. Like rws, IM me if you wanna play some game.
have fun and will miss ya...
cya spree, I understand, but maybe you can stop by sometime and see the ol gang

cya around

frito

I play NS also so if you are in the mood get in touch
See you KS
Sorry to hear that we are losing one of the top players. Stop by the forums when you have the chance even if you choose not to play anymore. Maybe when HL2 comes out you will come back.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Cya KS I'll miss ya but when can always play dod together but you got to get msn messenger...Cause I have your s/n for aim but i HATE aim and am never on...But KS keep my life story in mind I have thought I was leaving this game MANY times and look I'm still here and kickin...But I'll try to get on aim every once in a while to keep in touch with ya...But if you get msn my email is [email protected] the dod server that I am ALWAYS at is RWTD DoD v1.0b...Thats where you will find me and I go by uT|-Quickening...Hope to see ya soon ks
GOOD RIDDANCE you stupid quiter :angry:

just kidding man, I'll really miss getting my ass whooped by you.
Best wishes and hope to see sometime :rolleyes:
We'll see him again.