Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RiP Recruiting
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, RiP has several members who are either inactive or just don't seem to play much, one who is banned and cannot play at the 3 most popular servers (though is still a member), and our former leader Killing Spree is retiring for other priorities. So, we've determined we would like one more member for the time being. If anyone is interested, please PM one of the leaders (me, Rulepool, or Shalk). You may also reply to this thread to show your interest to all of us, but please PM if you are seriously considering it and why you think you'd make a good addition to our roster. We will determine who we want to join by skill, how active you are, and possibly most important how much the members actually want you in (ie, your personality, sportsmanship).
Go Go Go! This is your chance guys...all you people who are like "I wanna join a clan...blah blah blah" This is a once in a lifetime chance. You get to join one of the best clans in the game that's filled with a bunch of great players. I know I wouldn't want to miss this oppurtunity if I were clanless....so sign up today!
i think soul was looking
I know Trippy was too.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
bleh..now you have open spots after i leave:)...maybe ill start playing againB)
Trippy, Sock_Hole (Sock_Head) and oops (zig) have my immediate blessings if they choose to consider RiP.
Oops I believe has chosen to go solo...or so he told us. Also I can get you a list of players that I know are looking for clans...you can decide whether or not you want to consider them or not. If you want the list...just pm me or contact me on aim...
We have people in mind, I don't need a list. The idea of the post was for those interested to actually give PM's and show their interest, makes it slightly easier than just selecting someone who we know *might* be interested. So I'd rather not select someone who wants to be solo, I'd rather select from those who want to be in.
[QUOTE]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know Trippy was too.

I want trippy in uT...
No sure how to work the quote thingy...
I guess Cloud's saying uT isn't recruiting any time soon.
uT just had a bunch of peeps join... guess ill be the first one here say it...ill try out for RIP:D
Acid...for the last time...I do not decide everything. The clan as a whole (meaning every member) votes to see if we want a player in or not. The clan as a whole (cept quick) said they did not want anymore players...so yes trippy...we all know you kick ass, join these guys if you can, cuz well they don't have 18 players...they could use some more..
Calm down little one, I didn't mean it in a CloudFuel vs _acid_head_ way, you implied it. Never mind now though, I take it all back, not taking any chances on getting banned from here too.
iight I hear ya...I just yea...kinda assumed that. My bad..
Well-done boys!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*