Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why im I banned from Holdouts Grits 24/7 ARENA
:(Why?i don't even remember getting banned!?!
he's a good guy! But blazed I saw someone get on with your name today...so I dunno
In the banned section Grits has a new post of new bans. Is this you? Jabba says it is.

80721 pr0 vo0do0 chat spamming big time on 24/7 06/29/22:44

I'm sure it was only a temp ban unless for some bizarre reason(which I wouldn't expect) you were spamming some kind of racial or bigot remarks.

Edit: I see this post was moved so it is now in the proper section.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
not real sure what happened blaze...I will look into it tomorrow morn but right now I will just unban you till I get the details...I know you would never chat spam...and I think it might be my notes...maybe I had your number next to the 0_o vs 0_o guy...I am not sure I do all of that stuff at work I promise to look at my notes in the morn and let you know what the problem was
Thx for looking into it:thumb:
All I can do is apologize Blaze I dont see how I made the mistake......thanks for handling it so well...made it real easy for me to unban you first while I looked into it
Why am I banned again:( For real, is this a joke or something:wacko:
I was playing this morning, and now im banned again.
Blazed, it sounds like either a WONID is being reused, or someone keeps messing, or someone's making a genuine mistake... hopefully it's the third.
wait 80721? thats you right? I unbanned off of all servers this morning....is it just one? is it the 24x7
im banned from all of the holdouts severs