Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but..
We live in a capitalist country... every generation believes we are in a crisis... the country has been through worse. What's funny, in my opinion, is that people who make websites like that believe they are the only ones who see things for what they really are, that is that they have no bias and they are right. However, they are just as biased in their opinions as say a white male republican voter. Bush trying to take over the world... please. For the most part, they are people who are... well... I don't think bored is exactly the right word, but something along those lines. They feel the need to have a revolution, they aren't satisfied with some things, and everyone is evil, especially those in power. It will never matter who is in power, it won't matter what will happen, there will always be the counter-culture. I am too lazy and frankly more concerned with my own stuff right now to be so actively anti-something. I'm an independent who leans republican... just to clarify that. I think Bush has done a pretty damn good job considering... I think Gore would have done a terrible job under the circumstances. On the other hand, I think the NRA is a bunch of nutcases and the right-to-lifers are retards... so I switch around. But to get this rebellious spirit is a waste of energy, it's unnecessary. You don't like how shit is going down? Become a politician and get involved. Maybe get into law enforcement and bust these ######s. Become a journalist. Get in the system, vote, that's why we have votes.

Messages In This Thread
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but.. - by g-boy - 07-04-2003, 02:45 AM
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but.. - by Guest - 10-03-2003, 01:38 PM