Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but..
What a bunch of hypocrits those guys are. They want us to not agree with our president? Because he's in power and he is controlling us? If we agree with them, then they're in power. Yet, what they're telling us is that no one should be in power (absolute freedom). Screw those idiots. Another thing. Let's get something straight. Big corporations were once small businesses. People just like us trying to make a living by providing i.e. services, goods. Big corporations are necessary because they employ thousands of people, so those people can buy things from others who in turn at somepoint might buy some thing from that same big corporation. Its the trickle down theory that you guys have probably heard about.
The sad part is they're like the Taliban or suicide bombers, in that they don't know any better. The people who live in these dictatorship run countries know that they should be living a better life but they can't because they're government doesn't allow it. GET OVER THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ, the country is the size of Texas, they had around 30 days to destroy/hide it all. Screw the world government and the UN, they all have their own agendas and their number one priority is themselves.

Messages In This Thread
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but.. - by Melba Toast - 07-06-2003, 07:16 PM
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but.. - by Guest - 10-03-2003, 01:38 PM