Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but..
Every thing someone does means something. Even if you do nothing it means whoever is has a little more control over you. So if someone is doing something you don't like, and you don't do anything, don't ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** about it. There are only 2 positions in life, foward and backwards.
Have you ever noticed how hard older people have to work at even doing the simplist things. They have to work/concentrate 5 times as hard to do half of what a younger person takes for granted. But if they stop trying, they also lose even that 5 times as quick. Even if you don't realize now that you make a difference, think about what a difference what you do will make to someone later on. ie. put a dollar away today and yes you only have a dollar saved, keep saving a dollar a day and then in a yr you have 365 dollars. Now, all you math majors compound this daily, adding the dollar plus say a conservative 5% interest and let me know what you have in 30 yrs. Keep doing this thru school and in good times add to it when you can.

Messages In This Thread
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but.. - by jabbahunt - 07-14-2003, 04:26 PM
I hate to be the straw that stirs the drink, but.. - by Guest - 10-03-2003, 01:38 PM