Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Retirement
Well...the school year's almost over for me and I've decided to say some early goodbyes. Grades are less than desirable, and I've allowed my parents the bliss of ignorance until the end of the year. This will probably be the final straw for my family and fingers will be pointed to blame others for my being a completely screwed up waste of life. Then I'll either be locked up with no means of communication to the outside world, or kicked out of the house. Either way it'll also probably be the last straw for me.

To friends and foes alike, I wish you all the best life can offer. If that fails, I'm sure you'll find some way of amusing yourself until life comes through again. So nobody feels left out, I'm not going to type up a whole thank you list. I'm sure none of you want to spend the time reading it anyways. I guess that's about it...

Leaving as quickly as I came, this is SoulEvan wishing you all the best.

Peace...
Ya have fun Pal
*-=][_=-*
Bye.
Later Soul, wish you the best of luck. Remember, there's always community college, I completely screwed up in high school and yet I still got into one. Now that's saying something. :thumb:
SoulEvan you really scare me when you post things like this. Best of luck to you. You had become a good player in the short time you have played the game. As RWS said it's not like you need perfect grades to get to college. IMO all you need is determination. It seems like we go through this every week on this forum now. Either someone's leaving or they are coming back.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Adios if you're really leaving... and life goes on man. Just do your thing, college isn't completely necessary. Get a job, get whatever education you can, get out there and live for yourself. A little desire is all you need.
Um, could you wipe the windows while the gas fills. Write when you find work dude, enjoyed. you been jabbanized.
You will just have to do some major smoozing of the folks to be able to have computer access....and when you do a ricochet game better be the second thing on your list to do with the computer....first better be an email to me :P
Cya, if all else fails get GRITS to hit on one of the recruiters and ur sure to get in :D
Good luck, too bad I never got a chance to get to know you:(
soul it has been fun, but not long enough, so see what the parents have instore for you and get back as soon as possible, but until then see ya man, and it has been great knowing you
frito
Soul, we will miss you...sneak over to Cloud's computer occasionally and come visit.