Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New clan
I would like to take this opportunity to be the first to speak of a new clan. It is Clan Old Skool [OS]
Our website is www.clanoldskool.com. We hope to bring a new life to the community and keep the
competitive spirit alive. Please welcome Clan Old Skool. We are pretty excited about this. See you
on the servers.
I would like to take this moment to announce my retirement from uT and to announce my joining the new clan of Oldskool, I think this is the best move for me in my enjoyment of ricochet as well opening up new avenues for up and coming players to join in a clan like uT. I want to share my appreciation to those in uT that got me there and made this part of my life enjoyable and say congrats to your future endeavors.

Sincerely Jabbahunt.

now jabba-[OS]-hunt
i would like to say congrats to you and also to say that I'm one of their very first members and would also like to say that uT is a great clan but it is time for me to move on and see if we can make the rico community grow, and add diversity and competition.
To cloud, you were a great clan leader for us and has nothing to do with you, just needed a change and this seemed like a golden opportunity to do that

-]OS[-frito-
Welcome to the Ricochet community Clan OS
...can we have a little more details??? who is in it??? do you have a server???? website???
I am sure all welcome the new competition good luck to all
Good Times...<_<
Sweet!

I wanna make the first challenge to -OS- and further be the first guy to beat Jabba in 2 differing clans! :P

Up for it, you big gansta' slug?! B)

Beastie

this of course if I ever get to play again.... still having troubles getting back up :(
I would like to say thanks and good luck to all of uT. It was a tough decision but one I felt needed to be made. Hopefully this will spice the game up a bit and add some diversity. I hold no ill will towards any uT member as that was not a reason why I left. You are all a bunch of great guys. Believe me uT will do just fine without me. Challenges will be accepted soon after all of this sinks in.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Good Times...-_-
gl with the new clan
lol @ CloudFuel

Good luck with your new guild PIX, are you guys gonna have a server? I need a new home =)

Oh and as usual I'm open for any challenges if you -OS- guys want to take me on.
Just for starts...our server is up right now at game.clanoldskool.com for ricochet. We have 4 members: JabbaHunt, Fritoman, Power & Glory and myself. We will have a total of 7 members at any one time and all members will be in charge. There is no one leader. This was not something thought of before I left uT. This came to me just the other night and during discussions in chat with the preceeding members, it seemed like a fun, new thing to do. We wanted to do something for the older crowd and this seemed appropriate. We are all adults, well most are, and no one forced anyone into anything. This community needed a change and a new face and that is what we provided. This has ZERO to do with clan uT nor will it ever. We will continue to be an integral part of ricochet and will support all. Most importantly, the beer is on me guys. Cheers!:thumb:
Hmm, yes.:blink:
No i'm not an adult and just cause I can buy you the vodka doesn't mean you can make me. And Acid I love you but it only takes one to ban you for life and i'm not even sure if It will make it past this post, so tread lightly where the ghost will pass.
Jeebus Jabba....Even I gave him 3 or 4 shots....
This thread looks ...different now.
How come cloud change all of his posts?
Because I felt like it. I don't want everyone to know how I feel...
Well this is depressing... almost. Good thing I'm so disinterested in RIcochet right now I'm left with nothing more than a slight feeling of indifference.
wtf are you saying Jabba? I really hate it when you post riddles, which is what I always get. I've noticed how much you dislike me here since I was banned from Holdout's, you don't have to hide it, if you don't want me to play on your server just say so right here. And don't reply with more confusing bullshit, just give me a blunt post.
uT...it's cleaning house time. I need to know if you want to stay or not. Any members who wish to leave at this time can do so and I will not try to stop you or be upset that you want to do so. It will be completely fine, but if you choose to stay, just know this. Know that you will be pledging loyaly to uT and if you are to in anyway breach that in the future, well it won't be a good thing. I'm not upset at the members who've left, but I need to know how many others are planning on following suit and taking leave from the clan. If none of you leave that's great, if all of you leave, well so be it. I just need to know...
I'm gone for the weekend and it seems like the community has had two hands come up and shake as hard as they can, anyway good luck with the new clan, and don't hold any grudges about old ones.
Acid, I luv ya buddy.
i need me some CAKE in the deathmatch map.....:P
uT should be fine the way it is. uT still has I think it is 11 or 12. All of which are great people and players. If anymore decide to leave then that is there own choice and has nothing to do with us.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yup, but that's too many...seeing as many do not play often or ever.
PIX,Jul 8 2003, 07:56 PM Wrote:i need me some CAKE in the deathmatch map.....:P
we'd own u pix:Pbut anyway sounds good, i just need to finish a match with punkgirl b4 anyothers (take it one at a time)
Hmmm...I've got no freakin idea whats goin on..well I gues I do but I guess I'm gone from rc all together..I never play and I'm sry guyz but what yall said was complete BS..Makin a new clan will not bring more diversity to the game..We are still the same old guyz and gals..and expandin the community..too bad its like all ut guyz..WOW big change..hmmm seriously..rc isn't getting bigger..Prolly won't be an rc after hl2..And since I'm comptly old school more than most of you..I would think I would get an offer for this new clan..But I don't want to waste another clans time..I got my clan in dod to worry about..So guyz I will miss you so much..Maybe I will come back but frankly I'm tired of leavin and comin back...And the new guyz don't know me and the old guyz don't remember me..Bye everyone..ggs

Quick
:( If you love me quick, you'll jump. Er I mean, you'll stay. You were one of the first respectable people that I ever played, don't let this hamper your experience.
Sad to see you go. You were one of the first...and have always been a great pal...until later then...
Well everything goin to shit anywayz...I just don't find myself contributin any to the rc community..and I don't know let me sleep on it..but as you can tell from the post above I'm pretty pissed off so I can't think straight..