Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something new
I needed something to refresh this game. So i made another map. But instead of taking timeto plan it all out and make sure it flows nicely and is all geometrically clean, i just put down pads, jumps, and walls where i wanted too. Makes for something new with a twist. Like it? good. Hate it? sue me. Go ahead and put it wherever, I couldn't...... I was gonna say i couldn't care less but then i just realized that if i couldn't care less then why would I have made the map? So i guess i do care a little, but just a little, not a lot or a kinda semi amount of some half-way decent measureing thing. its like a half of a half of a half of teaspon which would be an 1/8th? yeai think so. so There is 1/8th of a teaspoon worth of effort put into this map.

http://pique.iown.org/rc_aimless.zip
So if you only care a li'l... that would be ... 'c' ?

gonna give it a try, maybe get GRITS Ricochet server uploaded with it... Have to talk to Big G.
as long as it has the potential for people to be orginal and creative its a good map in my books (or book) (I really should get around to reading it:P)
Was pretty fun, messed around with anon, wondering if you could shrink it a little but add a 2nd level under the current one! Would be awesome. Just some ideas.

I like the overshooting arrows, makes it so newbs will hate it and only people who can jump with like it :-P

Jooza
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
omg you mean I have to learn to stop? I love the one in cross fire where you land on it and the pad feels like it is tilting and you keep going if you dont pull back or turn around
You can do some pretty cool jumps around the whole map.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yeah, i would consider makeing the bumpers a bit shorter, but i like the idea of sv_friction on it
So hold on, a new map? where can i play on this map..hmmmmmm?? it must be playable somewhere i mean it seems that there are already reviews of it.
grits is putting it on her server

Server Info: 63 - Holdouts Grit's Ricochet - 209.190.4.16:27015 - 0/10 - rc_deathmatch2 - ricochet
wow pique..that's one messed up map..i mean not so much the map itself but.."which one?"..i'm a little disturbed now..lol
Typical as it was... Pique wanted to play this the other day, but it wouldn't work. However, either sat/sun she actually signed off just before it switched to it! And then there was only me left playing... so I still didn't get a chance to play it!
I think we should set aside one of the servers for a weekend and rotate only Pique maps.
I like it. Can I get you...evil....to make sure they are all available on the website so people can d/l prior to that weekend?