Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother 4 Tonight
Big Brother and Survivor are the only reality TV shows i really like and i am looking forward to Big Brother 4 tonight on CBS. What do you all think about Big Brother 4?:huh:
Big Brother 4? does that mean there have been 3 other ones? I have enough 'reality' in my own life....I don't need to share someone elses problems
Christ...now i know why she went to work early tonite.;)
Big Brother has been the only one that I've watched in its entirety. For a while I liked watching the beginning episodes of American Idol, because I enjoy watching the crappy people get shot down and burst into tears. They need to make sure there is an ###### in the house for Big Brother. Will gave me so many laughs.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
heh. the one thing i do like about watching american idol, is seeing peoples dreams being crushed infront of millions of people. What an age we live in.
lol anon you sooo funny :lol:
i am so sick of these damn reality shows. ive never watched one in its entirety. i mean, survivor, seriously. the only real danger is that one of them might trip over a camera cord. and look what happens when they get hurt, that moron rolled into fire and they choppered him out and into a 5 star hospital with a view. i dont understand it, its not real, all reality means is that the networks are saving millions because they dont have to pay for actors.
I like watching 'Who's got game?' and 'Making the band 2,' I only feel alive when I see people beating the shit out of each other.
I just finished watching tonights episode and i didnt like it that much, i hope future episodes will be more interesting. I think the premier of Big Brother 3 was hella better than Big Brother 4 but i guess ill have to see what happens on Wednesday and Friday night before i decide if the rest of the episodes are gonna suck. Big Brother 3 was fun, and i assure you SockHole, theres always one guy in the house whos always the ######.:thumb:
I'll catch the later showing. Yes, I think they know the ###### formula is a success =)They also seem to be big on the token ###### guy as well.
-Sockhole
I like punk'd
Get ready for....

The Reality Network

yes it is coming, 24/7 of reality shows.

The only thing that could be worse.... 24/7 of Anna Nicole Smith!!!!!!
tv has become a giant waste of time. even the news is 80% of what's happening in hollywood. is this society that obsessive?? all i'm saying is that i have better things to do with my time. like playing valve. or twiddling my dog's would-be thumbs. hell, staring at a corner is more productive, and less irritating.

also, i have just an inkling of who anna nicole smith is. based on what i've heard, i'v spared myself the illness of knowing more about her. that just proves that tv = bad. very, very bad. not that i don't watch it. i religiously set aside thirty minutes of every week day to watch the simpsons. i just can't help but heckling maniacally when in the presence of its hilarity.
TV has some good stuff on it, but its definatley an indangered species, i presonally don't want to know who britney spears slept with to get a recording contract, but some people seem obsessed with it (brintey is a generic example).

British sitcoms are worth looking into, the average one is much better then the average american sitcom, keeping in mind seinfeld and the simpsons were far above average. So if you get a chance to watch a british sitcom, its worth looking into. :thumb:
Hmm... they just started showing Big Brother 1 in Finland... hehe
It's Paradise Hotel and Temptation Island Shakira and i think they sux0r:P...please dont hurt me...:hide:
I've heard Big Brother is much better in all of the differant European versions.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i have slowly weened myself from tv to computers, now all i watch is that 70's show and the occasional random old sienfeld episode. the only shows i watch religously are FX's The Shield and Lucky. great acting, great writing, i love that stuff!
how about the Red Shoe Diaries?
Haha..the red shoe diaries, I like watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm"( i hope i spelled that right, my mind is..unworking) anywho ya i've had enough of reality shows, i watched the entire 1st season of Survivor, and faded out in season 2,then iwatched a couple episodes of the amazing race and figured screw this, these shows are..just terrible( no offense to those who like it).

I could make a reality tv show with my camcorder, who here is willing to take their clothing off.. :P
FreeFall, in your reality show will there there any prize money involved? Person with the sexiest body wins.... oh say 1 Million Dollars? :D
hahaha, I'll eliminate others slowly throughout the season, hmm this could really damage people's self-esteem. . .I love it:upto:
I always liked Taxi Cab Confessions on HBO
I'm sick of That 70's Show. I really liked it at first, despite the poor writing, and even though the writing has improved I don't find it clever enough. If I were the guy that plays Fez, I would be worried about being the next Steve Erkel. He's not pulling off the voice so well these days, and will probably always be known as "the foreign kid". I like to call it, "The Erkel Effect". I don't like that sasquatch-lumberjack, Donna, either. Not to mention her terrible acting.

Seinfeld is still the ultimate show, and I can't imagine anything funnier ever coming out. Ahhh so many laughs. Always a spirit booster.

Off The Record is a good show too. They get tv and sports personalities, athletes, politicans, etc to debate sports issues. I would probably watch Rome is Burning as well but I don't get the channel it's aired on =(

I'm not the hugest fan of tv either, but it is a great source for laughs and sports.
-Sockhole
i don't think you should expect much from a tv show on FOX. that 70's show has horrible acting, but great timing, and for a comedy series, timing is essential.
since the Simpsons is animated, timing is perfect, acting, more or less, is perfect, and the characters are, well, damn hilarious! i think we should all just admit that the Simpsons is the best thing television has going for it.

mmmm...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you know brokend, at one time I would have agreed with you but, well..the Simpsons are starting to run out of ideas THEY'VE BEEN ON FOREVER! not to bash them or anything, i mean i love the simpsons too but, they're starting to flake out
The new Simpsons episodes are downright terrible. The plug needs to be pulled.
-Sockhole
let me restate my intentions: the simpson is the perfect television during their first 5, maybe 6 six seasons. right now, it's the longest running sitcom ever. and since the new ones are horrible, horrible creations, that fact scares me.

it scares me a lot.

so don't get me wrong, i love all that they've brought to modern television, but that's in the past. the new episodes should be locked away in a vault that when opened, pours deadly acid on those who attempted to recover them.

the situation has become that serious.
season 8 was the end of an era. since then good simpsons eps have been few and far between. as far as that 70s show, the bad acting is hilarious. the only thing that bothers me is that they are all like 27 years old.
OMG OMG OMG, Freefall and me like Curb Your Enthusiam!!! Larry David is the star of the show (yaknow the one that CREATED Seinfeld?) Well you have to get HBO just for this show (and The Sopranos too of course, the greatest drama ever made) And come talk to me after you see Curb's Epsiode 12: Thor. I never laughed so hard in my life! :lol:

Oh a fairly new show that is great too is Da Ali G Show, I swear to god it's the funniest stuff out there! :lol:

I usually don't watch anything but HBO, they have it all. World class Boxing, shows like Project Green Light, On The Record, Real Sports, Taxi Cab Confessions, Autopsy and oh...lets not forget Real Sex!