Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exibition Match
This was the greatest match. All games were close with the exception of one, most going 3 to 2, yes I fell a few times(who would of thought), but it had nothing to do with the outcome except for me needing to not fall. pts will tell a story in itself.
initially I had the upper hand at 3 to 1. then Beastie turned on the charm. we tied at 3 to 3, then he had 4 to 3, then me for 4 to 4. we were 14 pts me, 13 beastie at that point. after that it was all Beastie.
final:

Beastie 9 wins, 22 pts
Jabbahunt 4 wins 21 pts.
Whew, that is all so true!

A few notes on match challenge play:

1. Hello.... Nerves?! I was shaking. Nuff said.
2. Falls do suck. To think I feel bad in regular play, I felt REALLY bad, bumped accidentally in the last 2 matches.
3. Glenno from LMGLENOP.com had a great idea, making a 2 person arena server for challenge play. Feel free to use it if you just want to practice with somone in particular. It was great, no password, but still no interuptions.

Great times, Jabba. It so could have gone either way and I am sure our next will, too someday.

Beastie
Woohoo! RiP up 2-0 so far. Time for acid and shalk to do us proud!

BTW, any uT member can challenge an RiP member. If all of the challengers win, it could look like something's askew. Let's see those challenges! I wanna see Knightmare, asm, and Jooza get in on the action as well. And perhaps when voting is over, our rookie Scrye can take on a uT rookie. Might be fun.