Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's your best?
I hear uT cb had a 40/0 run last night and I am just wondering what everyone's best win/loss record is
Don't recall any arena records.....played too many. I did get over 500 on deathmatch one nite and I had
to hear from all the peeps in there how little of a life i had...etc. I did this in an hour too...lol.
i'm not sure about my best run, but the most rewarding was against a rebound spawn spam killer (the worst kind), we joined at the same time and since i despised all spawn killing i had to beat him the nice way, luckily kermit was their and was helping with my endouver (i think thats how its spelt :huh:) and i was at wha's place at the time so we got to plot against him, i was chaseing him all game untill the last 5 min when i finally caught him and passed him in the standings (this was at the 234 mark) i think its quite possibly one of the best runs against that style of play.
I went something like 58/0 on VAD's once, damn that RWS, damn him to hell!
I actually remember that acid_head just in case anyone is doubting you...I came in towards the end....
Grits can vouch for my 38 - 0...and I can vouch for Knightmare's 135 - 0...
I rarely keep track... so I dunno.
yep remember yours too cloud....and OMG Knightmare are you serious?
My record is 1-0. I almost got two wins in a row once..
I can successfully kill myself many times over... which is kinda a skill since most real people can only do it once...:)
netniV,Jul 18 2003, 07:19 PM Wrote:I can successfully kill myself many times over... which is kinda a skill since most real people can only do it once...:)
and on top of killing yourself, i'm always their to kill u :P
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jul 19 2003, 02:15 AM]
netniV,Jul 18 2003, 07:19 PM Wrote:I can successfully kill myself many times over... which is kinda a skill since most real people can only do it once...:)
No, that's usually RuSh killing me right after i've killed you.. hence the suicide nature, that I know killing you will get me killed... :-D
I know I hit 32 in a row late last year. I know I have not come close since.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
How can you keep count of a single run when you have played the game for 2 years...its impossible...
It's easy to remember something that stands out like 30,40, or 50 wins in a row.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ya 130 or 135-0

but that was ages ago..
What Knight didn't say was it was against all players!! j/k ;P
I know i ended one of those 130+ ones of knights:)lol. my record was something like 2 hours i dont remember the amount of wins:(
netniV,Jul 19 2003, 03:37 AM Wrote:
No, that's usually RuSh killing me right after i've killed you.. hence the suicide nature, that I know killing you will get me killed... :-D
well rUsh is hired help, so one could say its me who is killing u:P
actually no one is really killing anyone..I mean in the end our computer generated corpses just respawn and come back to life...it's as if those little vitrual figures are immortal.. and no matter how much you crush their bones with bump discs or slice their heads off they will never actually die..just get knocked out momentarily..without heads.....or life...uh..ok then
nah, its full blown killing, each pixel is like a cell of the body. The pixels are always changing colors and dieing out, and new ones are takeing their place, just like organic cells. When one dies, its a horrible tradgedy but a new set of pixels takes their place, thats why i try not to die. :lol:
You don't try, you do!!! I'm a mass slaughterer (is that a word?) of Anon pixels =/
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jul 21 2003, 10:00 PM]
netniV,Jul 19 2003, 03:37 AM Wrote:
well rUsh is hired help, so one could say its me who is killing u:P
hired help? :huh:
...So people are willing to pay me to play ricochet:D

well my dream has come true.

think i'll just sit here and gloat for a while. ^_^
of course rUsh, its just we pay u in pixels
But if the pixels just die out then he's not getting much of a porfit now is he.
no each pixel should be highly valued during its brief but extraordinary life of greatness
PuNkGirL,Jul 23 2003, 11:42 AM Wrote:no each pixel should be highly valued during its brief but extraordinary life of greatness
excactly, they're like fireworks, they have a really bright future and then all of a sudden in a climactic symphany of lights, which is also a million dollar industry right rUsh?
What's he gonna use these pixels for though??? if they don't last long he can't exactly do much with them...if you ask me the whole idea is a little iffy, he might rebel and throw discs at you, thus destroying your pixels, leaving you to regenerate..uh..leaving new pixels to form you..i think
...well i was planing to slowly convert some poor fools cs server into a ricochet server one pixel at a time :upto:
wouldn't be a bad idea, knowing most cs clan servers they're gonna be gone in a month anyway, so its up for grabs to whomever wants it.