Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola
I'm registered, thanks to Gwarsbane and Grits! Thanks guys.
buen provecho!
(jaja)^_^
no problem :)
i demand a rhyme scheme.
Nothing against you CK but I hate poetry!
For those that don't know me you might've seen me in-game -]uT[-cb.
rico is for cheeky monkies. no joke.:mellow:
brokend you are allowed to play ricochet with us if you want to.:D
we know you have some cheeky monkey in you...:P
Does that include Grape Ape?
actually, for some reason rico didnt install when he put the latest version of HL on there, wierd eh? i realize that i also can play it, but hldm is about as simple a game i can play w/out getting bored :P
oh so brokend is holding a grudge because he cant play :Pok got it:thumb:
I would like for one of the 'pros' to give you guys a demonstration of what all you can do in this simple mod...it will blow your mind the skill it takes for some of the jumps and then maybe even challenge you to a 1v1...I will make sure they play you one handed.......but if you are scared it's ok I understand:D

note: both sage_4 and brokend are admins on Vad's HLDM and two of my favorite players
hey I resemble that remark.

grape ape
actually, the last time i installed HL, i opted not to put rico in with it since i only had the 6 gig hard drive. i HAD to have hldm because then how would i know the gang apart from the cheeky monkies? it would be impossible. hldm is salvation. and rico is just a spawn of it.
i thought about installing rico, but i can't seem to find my disk.
i'm assuming some cheeky monkey made off with it.
was it YOU?<_<
Surely you can still get Rico mod downloaded ;-)
surely!
Come on Brokend...you havn't lived 'til you've been a cheeky monkey...besides, everyone MUST have some cheeky monkey in them. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!:P
nono, i am able to get ricochet without deleting HL, i just haven't yet.
in time,
in time my cheeky companions.

cheeky monkies live
are you a cheeky monkey?
i will find you out!
now THAT'S a haiku! but I wrote one of my own:

brokend cannot run
He will soon play ricochet
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE!
am i the only one trying to figure out this cheeky monkey stuff? :huh:
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jul 22 2003, 02:47 AM] am i the only one trying to figure out this cheeky monkey stuff? :huh:
so far.:lol:
Cheeky monkey! People who play ricochet are apparently (to brokend) Cheeky, that meaning abnoxious i suppose, Monkies, wild creatures you jump and spit and defacate on everything. hey wait a minute...you're mean brokend..i don't defecate on EVERYTHING.
[Image: oWn3d.gif]
I always thought us rico players were higher up on the spectrum B)
i never said that rico players were cheeky monkies. you all just assumed that's what i meant!
do i sense a little guilt...?
and that doesn't mean that you're abnoxious fecal-monsters. i definitely never said that.
no sir.
ooo good:D
Just that rico is for abnoxious fecal-monsters, sort of like pablum is for babies, but anybody can eat it.

::FastFact::
Babyfood, unlike food for other pets, is really easy to work with, you just add flavour (grind up something that has taste), and consistency (identical method as putting starch in pan juices).
well, im not saying rico doesnt require skill. In fact, i dont believe that game has a skill cieling at all. but is that skill useful? You don't see them throwing discs around on battlefields, do you?

HLDM, and halflife in general, is the construct for just about every other fps out there, so i think it is a very useful skill as a gamer.
Xena threw discs and kicked ass.
true, if there is any practical application of mastering ricochet, then xena: warrior princess is surely the answer.
Reaction time and anticipation, what could be more universal than that?
snark use.

duh