Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for your efforts
The .asm reconnect bug fix is now installed and appears to work wonderfully.

Watch your que as new players come in game...it appears they are given a game but before they are placed with an opponent they are put at the bottom of the que...noted with the number they are assigned

...great work .asm thanks

I wonder how many times a reconnector will reconnect now before they realize they are going to keep coming in at the bottom? ahh who cares any more.

We have also added the female model to the line up for you to choose for a skin. Funny how many people didnt even know she was accessible. It is the default now while people learn of her availability. And I hope we will have more choices soon.

Since all of our servers are run on Linux, all of the changes had to be compiled...no small task I assure you. Just ask anyone who has had to do it once...or more

Thanks to desNotes for getting everything server friendly for us.

Thanks also go to Stefan at Holdouts for the personal attention we needed to get these changes installed

If it were in my power to thank all of you who helped with the changes to our 'little mod' personally I sure would..hopefully you know how special you are to our community and others will follow suit and express their appreciation.:thumb: