Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trippy Banned from RFA Server???
While I was in the process of losing to Reciprocity on I believe last sunday, the 19th, certain personal problems arise (which I tried to explain to Reciprocity because I had no choice but to leave). Again Reciprocity I deeply apologize for this, and if you want to assume, you won the match(as you would have if these problems didn't arise.) Anyhow, due to even more personal and family problems, which mostly surround my older brother moving to Japan for a year, I have been unable to play Ricochet since Sunday. Today, Thursday, the 24th, I try to enter into the RFA clan server, where I have spent a great deal of time as what dd calls me his "Server Watcher" where I had full admin and was really trying to help him, the clan, and the server in anyway that I could, But I enter today to find myself banned. A few days before the 19th DD committed a horrible act upon the server focused on me which I will not elaborate on if I don't have too, which I forgave him for. And yet I try to play now, only being gone a few days against my will, and I am banned? Why and for what reason, and who made these decisions? Explain. If someone wants to PM me with why this is go ahead, but I would rather have this put out in the open.

Happy Days to all, especially to Reciprocity who I have the deepest apologies for.

--[*RiP*]ThisShitsTrippy
I'll talk to DD about it trippy, we're good friends.
Ah ok I just found a lot out. For future reference I personally advise everyone to stay away from the RFA server. Because I tried doing the right thing and acting in everyones interest, I was conspired against and banned. This all leads back to me sticking up for Acid Head, which anyone with half a brain wouldve done since its easy to see when admins are on power trips. And no he isnt paranoid. A while after that, DD thought he would give me an "admin" test. This was basically him disguising himself as a Player, and abusing everyone. Slapping, kicking, especially abusing Acid Head again just to see how i would "react". I read a post by GRITS saying that she has very tightly regulated rules on her server, which I know for a fact. I tried sticking up for RFA and their server, but I can say now they have no idea what they are doing, and if you are looking for a pleasurable and fair Ricochet experience go to Holdout's for your own sake.
-Trippy.
:lol: thats what you get for joining a server full of kiddie admins :angry:
Well, acording to me, i think there is definatly something fishy going on here (in the RFA server). i also believe that it is a crappy ass server with crappy ass admin leadership. well, lets see. me, trippy, DD, Gr3p and Ck were in the server together tonight and someone sent "i have Trippy`s ip#".
well, all the admins were in the server at the time and for what i can say, people can`t fricken admit to something that they have done. which PISSES ME OFF. i hate liers so fricken much expescially to fellow clan members. I am a guy that has always love being in clan [*RiP*] and i stand up for all the fellow members. and this is a time for me to come to the aid. In a recent chat on AIM: there was me, DD, Gr3p and Ck. i wasn`t talking all that much because i wanted to know what the hell was going on. DD sent me a demo that he has said "didn`t exist" to trippy and they were deciding if they wanted to banned trippy from the server (i might have missed a few things) but from the information that i have gathered: there is some conspierisy going on here with-in the RFA clan. In a game at the RFA server after this conversation all of these people were there including Trippy. i recieved a private message from DD saying that he didn`t want me to mention the demo to trippy. from where i come from this is called a fricken secret. which i whould interperate as a lie to trippy. escpecially after DD and Ck told him that "there was no demo". I say that someone needs to fess up. before i get really F-ING PISSY!! now, someone should come clean with this shit, grow up, and stop being so F-ING stupid!!!:angry:

see what happenes when i leave for a week!!! :lol:

well, DD and Ck. sorry if i had upset you but i hate this shit.

and grits! sorry for the F-ING this and F-ing that.
it`s not too often that this shit happens.

and as for the _acid_head_ thing. well, thats 2 of my members that have been abused and it`s just pissing me off more.

so solve all this and i will be happy!!:D
but as of now, RFA has a bad rep to me:angry:
Stop bringing up my banning, and stop lying about your reasons Crazy, you know you were wrong but you're too proud to admit it.
Its funny because DD on aim told me that CK and Diablo made a video and sent it to gr3p to get me banned. He then followed me into the server, and demoed the whole thing. Before ck arrives he tells me again this is what happened, and is in no way responsible. Weasles love getting rid of their tracks dont they? Now DD has had a bad history of abuse in the past. He stopped this abuse right before, thats right, right before he got admin plugs put in so he could monitor admin commands. At these points he tells me to ban Diablo, so forth. Humm. DD I thought you were above these kinds of things.
I dont know about you guys but Im affraid to join that server now, just reading all this crap in this post and the last post, it sounds like they are renting a server so they can mess with people and thats it, I guess you can do what you want but that seems like a silly reason to rent a server, but who am I to say?

fritoman
Yes...there seems to be some tom foolery going on there. I was in last night with Power & Glory on their server and I kept getting wierd messages through psay. I think I will just stick with the old reliable Holdout's stuff and stay safe.
lol anyway... so I didn't even know this clan/server existed until last week. And I certainly don't know what it stands for...

but this thread alone is Really Friggin Annoying

I am pretty much Ready to Forget All about it entirely.

Did you know that someday I will have a Really Fat Ass?
I will have to start eating more Red Fruity Apples.

Words of advice, people... just go back to Grits. We have all had fun there for many months. See ya there!
Well...I'm glad I don't even have the RFA server ip to add cause this is all a bunch of shit..and I'm tired of readin it...But from all the post here and else where...there is an admin prob that needs to be fixed...and trippy shouldn't be banned..hes a good kid
Ya..I used to go to the RFA clan server, but lately it seems things are a little messsed up so from this day forward, I won't be in the RFA server anymore and I'm going to hope that all of this crap and "conspiracy" stuff gets figured out because it's nothing more than a bunch of 10 year olds playing childish games and arguing with one another...oh and is it just me or has anyone else noticed that a lot of these threads (RFA involved) only seem to lead to fighting?
I was in the RFA server for a large chunk of last night and managed to read most of the conversation that took place on the server. Its not usually this eventfull, i've played their many times and its usually just a few rfa people and some other players. From what i know, someone is BSing trippy and i know for a fact its not DD, because he made him into an admin in the first place and is very satisified with his admin work. DD and Gr3p are now currently the only people who have admin powers in the server (DD being the clan owner and Gr3p being the server owner), so this whole thing can be avoided in the future. Don't be afraid to join that server, its a nice place to play, its just recently been shaken around a lot, but things will be returning to normal.
CK stop being a good two shoes before i ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** slip you. Peace out.