Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets
my 3 month old kittens.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Too bad you couldn't get a pic of the kittens with their paws in their mouths. It's such a seductive pose.
The one on the right makes me want to have a tiger cub for a pet. :wacko:

We should introduce them to my dogs. :D JK of course. They're beautiful kittens.

(Yeah, I don't know how you say that, mean it, and not sound sensitive.) ^_^
Quote:Too bad you couldn't get a pic of the kittens with their paws in their mouths. It's such a seductive pose.

hmmmm I wonder who they can get some modeling lessons from:rolleyes:
cats suck. dogs are great. kittens are okiedokie. but when they turn into cats....well, you know what you have to do.
on an UNRELATED note, sage should be having a "mystery meat barbeque" at his house about, oh, say, 8 to 10 months from now. everyone's invited to see the slaughteri--er, preparation of the feast, but unfortunately, there isn't expected to be much of the tasty tasty mystery dish. i have been informed, however, that there will be plenty of cheetos for all!
dogs and cats suck (mainly because I'm alergic to them) Birds rule. I have a couple of cockatiels that would make any dog or cat think twice about messing with them :D
I like 'em all...I used to have a cat...20 years old before it died. Dogs are fun, though I've never owned one:(

I want a bird, it'd be a great pet to have..I used to have a hamster, it was also a good pet..fish..well ,they're boring..besides, all my fish got eaten by the bull fish we had:Pwhat a day that was *flush*
my cat is about 20 years old...it sucks...cause i know the time's drawing near.
.asm,Jul 31 2003, 10:04 PM Wrote:my cat is about 20 years old...it sucks.
i agree. cats suck.

anywho, i train dogs. dogs are smart. i have a cat. he's dumb. i have a dog. he's smart. very smart. maybe smarter than you. definitely smarter than the cat. cats suck. dogs don't. i just proved it. :P
CAT'S RULE.
PIX,Aug 1 2003, 06:00 AM Wrote:CAT'S CAN NEVER EVER RULE. THEY SUCK TOO MUCH.
i couldn't agree more! :thumb:
I love cats... we supposedly have two, but if you count the kittens that we haven't found homes for yet, we have five. I'm gonna miss them when I leave :(

Anyway, some people don't like cats because they are so independent and antisocial, but it depends on the cat. The cat that I consider MY cat, we found her as a kitten in our toolshed. We kept her healthy, but never took her in because we had a dog. A year later, the dog passed on, and we brought her in. She's about 4 now, and has to be the most affectionate, attention-seeking lap-cat ever. Thing is, the other cats we have are her offspring, and they all are pretty much the same way. So either we are damn good at raising cats, or she's got some good genes. And I believe cats are smarter just because of what I consider intelligence. They are independent, can handle themselves, and know what they are doing. Dogs have a loyalty and the ability to be easily trained which is often mistaken for intelligence. Not to say some dogs aren't very smart, but for the most part they just follow commands and people are like "look how smart he is!!!"
sorry all this stuff is still new to me this should have been in general stuff not ricochet stuff:D
My family is a cat family. We have about 10 or so and kittens are being made pretty much monthly it seems. We live by a county road so if we get the cats fixed then they'll wind up dead on our road. Anyhow, we also have 2 dogs, one which is a miracle dog. 5 fish (all mine) So we have lots of pets around here.

The story of the miracle dog is that he slipped a disc in his back about 3 years ago. Vets said he wouldn't walk ever again without surgery. So we kept him anyhow and helped him do all his daily stuff that needed done. Anyhow about 3 months after that he stood on his feet for a few seconds. After a little bit of time went on of him doing this he regained his ability to walk. So that's why he's the miracle dog.
Yeeeeeaaa I love animals meaning cats an dogs :PI hav 2 dogs... I wanted a cat so my family got a cat only one problem my other dog was a hunter dog, he hunts any animals if they arent dogs, so we thought that the cat was better somewhere else than in my dogs stomach... sad story so sad... :( bah ill just get a cat later ^_^
well, i figure dogs suck ass!
but cats are cool.

this used to be my cat!!
he lived to be 14:)
as you can tell he was a big ass cat. he weighed 28 lbs.
his name was Maynard, don`t ask, i didn`t name him.
he could take on any dog, well, besides pit bulls and shit like that.

Quote:i agree. cats suck......i have a cat. he's dumb.

My Grandma has a dog, my cat didn't take no shit from that dog... maybe YOU just have stupid animals in general brokend...they seem to learn from their environment :Pj/k (or am i :blink:)
You live next to some nuclear power plant scrye?? that cat is almost bigger other dog... and anyway im gonna decap you coz you said dogs suck ass.. so beware :ph34r:
this is Tank, he is my boys kitten, he is a good size cat for his age, he is like 9 months there.

frito

p.s. I will post my cat next

tank and Jack, jack is my cat and he is a great cat, cats are cool cus if you dont want to pet, feed or water them they will go get it some where else, unlike our damn dog that wants to be petted, feed and watered all the time, good lord that dog is needy

Dogs and cats from their perspectives :

= Dogs =
You pet me, you bathe me, you feed me, you water me...wow! You must be God!

= Cats =
You pet me, you bathe me, you feed me, you water me...wow! I must be God!

I like dogs, cause it's more fun to be God. ^_^ Now roll over!
the wierd thing is that i didnt start this topic.....yet my picture did.
"Pets, share an opinion or a picture"

I believe this is what started it. :huh:
I split the picture topic starting with your kitties sage....because it seem to start a definitive thread about pets
AWww grits I cant believe you shut down like the biggest thread of the forum :P But wahoo more postin pics...doggies..I have two and a cat but I don't have a good pic of my cat..her name is mystry though

But here is my doggie Keeper..lots of times if I'm afk from rc I'm outside chasin her cause she can climb out of the fence and take strolls aroundthe neighbor..what a smart lil doggie

And then we have Sammy..sammy is huge baby..he is a britny spaniel and we found him runnin round our farm so we kept him..the pic is just after he was out runnin round the neighborhood so he looks retarded..I need to get a new pic of him...whoa lookin at it now sry for it bein so zoomed in dang..don't blame me I didn't take the pic..

i'll post a pic of my doggie soon... he's great. he's real smart, too, and i trained him from a pup. he used to be involved in a program called Canine Companions for Independence, which trains dogs to assist the handicapped. he's fluent in more than 30 different commands, and can even (attempt) to get you snacks from the refrigerator. i still volunteer for the program, but Jarret (my doggie), is no longer involved. he didn't make it all the way :(. anyway, i'll post a pic of him when i find a good one.
LOVE YOUR DOG. he certainly loves you.
this is my dog. he is a fatass moron who never shuts up. i cant remember why i like him, but i dont hate him.

OMG:blink:
what do you feed that thing sage?
IT`S HUGE!!!!
i feed him other, smaller dogs.