Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? is a cheeky freakin' monkey
"?" has been kicked several times by several admins. he's a spawn-miner, and ignores anything you say (including warnings). i don't even warn him anymore, when he comes in, i kick him immediately, but for some reason, he keeps coming back.

wonid = 447681

other players sometimes use that sn, and i don't like to kick people that i don't mean to.

please, no spawn miners. they piss the admins off ;).
Gotta find that plugin that gets rid of spawn mines when placed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
you need a permanent ban on him brokend? or just want us to watch out for him?
I think that if others use that SN then it should be their issue to deal with if someone is seriously causing us an issue using it.
I am not sure I understand your point netniV..
I think broke is saying he sometimes accidently kicks players with the sn that arent this particular guy...I need to know if we should just permanently ban the spawn miner so this doesnt happen, since he is a PITA everytime he plays anyhow
sounds more like he's seen several people using the same ID to me... hence him giving a possitive WON ID number, but saying other people sometimes use it.
well, that kind of brings up another issue: what is the command in console to check wonids? i could use that info. i usually have to change screens and go to the holdouts website and look the specific player up.

but yes, G, i would (as well as most other players) appreciate a perm ban. yes, i admit it's a little fun to mess with deviants before they are kicked (for example, i have one of my keys bound "admin_slay llama"), but this dude has become too much of an issue. he should go.

besides, that connect.ohio server is back up, which runs undertow 24/7. it's become a bubble mod, however, so that spawn-miners are kicked immeidately.

thanks! you guys make my game so much more enjoyable! :D
status will bring up wonids and other info.

it will be....

Player name, userid, wonid and then some other stuff like time on.
you guys suck, er, i mean quite the opposite :D:urock:
He is gone