Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I
Everyones got an alias. Share what you will, your other names!
*-=][_=-*
-]GAG[-Reflexes and [*RiP]MePants
THAT WAS U!!!! MEPANTS!!, me: DareDevil, <---- falling (Bad DAY!), I R 1337 HAXOR!!!

netniv, ur in rip?
anyone know 402497 id?
long ago i was raging lobster, which soon changed to toking lobster for various reasons. here is my old counterstrike spray. i think its quite creative.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:anyone know 402497 id?

yeah that sound pretty familiar... i think its CK's... pretty sure it is..
I use so many random names... hmm... can't think of too many. I think many know of my Meursault alias. Anything that pops into my head is what my name may be.
I need to start writing down more wonid's... the only ones I know of that start with 4 are 409964 and 46120. Some very valuable ones to me are 1070910, 64140, and 331184. Oh yes, and of course the almighty 2500365. There's another that I don't have written down but I recognize it when I see it.
at least you don't have mine. As for the 402497, isn't that the one I mentioned earlier... Limitless/40oz to freedom/Shade Of Galaphile
Oh Shade of Galaphile is Limit? When I talked to him he claimed that he hadn't played in a long time and didn't know me -_-
As for my other names..., well it is either cb(Chica Bonita) or rapture.
I usually use Chentvin and sometimes Phénix.
Used to use /usr/local/gin
as of late i've been using Underwear Gnomes and Lucky. on rare occasions i use Meh.
Quickening always but if ya knew me from way back when you knew that I had like a 100 different names on...and if you see a person with their name as a Linkin Park song or album name its prolly me...and I'll usually have some old tags on from past clans..
MorningStar,MoonSorrow,Musketeer(_FIN), MS umm those are the names I use the most.
frito
grape ape
peZ.dispenser
|_0v3 |^|@chine
and way to many more to mention.
UO:

Zeto Inferno
Vektor
GM name - FireWalker

Ricochet:

Player +1
[*RiP*]_Acid_Head_
[*RiP*]-Z3T0-
_acid_head_

CS:

The not so Uber.
Cave

EQ:

Zeto Psykoscythe
wow I always thought _acid_head was always acid...so disillusioned now:huh:
I'm either Tozzar, Turtle, or Stompy.
FireWalker is what I'm mostly known by now, I'm a moderator for the forums too, we're getting pretty big, pretty fast (80 accounts, 30 active players): UO forums

If anybody here plays Ultima Online, play on this server =)
Beastie has been pretty consistent, probably 99% of my playing time. However occasionally I get freaky and throw up the old peZ.ArKaNoiD and a looong time ago in my first 3 or 4 days I was sometimes ToonsesTheDrivingCat. :lol::D :lol::D:lol:

Beastie has been my name for cs, uo (my brief stint), rc, MagicTheGatheringOnline, and was my name in college. I would say nicname, however seriously people went up to 3 years without ever knowing my real first name! It has even followed me to vegas a little bit.
For CS, DoD, and TFC it is grenade boy, sometimes <NoF>grenade boy... NoF is Nade of Fire, short-lived clan my friend and I started, but I kept the tag just because. I used to us BMacNZ or BMac or other variations of my name.
I only go by two names unless I am playing the 'name game'
GRITS is for Ricochet and
Vadavaka is for HLDM
if you see me with a different name it is because I am teasing someone about the name they are using and it never lasts long
some that I used back in the day...CrazyLegs, Percocet, ColumbianDrugLord, TerrOrizer, Troma, abusive step father, abusive boyfriend

recent names...player, don't F***ing touch me!, :/ lil face, The Emperor

more recent names...I am going to attack you!, unamed, peapod, q-tip
For a while you were named after some actor lil, I forget which:P
Let's see....

Ricochet - Gemakk
TFC - Gemakk
CS - Gemakk
Tibia - Gemakk
Any other game - Gemakk

It works everywhere :P^_^
CS - Pig

RC - Jooza, Ryakusa, many renditions of the [*RiP*] Flag.

EQ - Bakmab

Acid, you back into EQ again? =P

Jooce!
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
Ha! Gemakk, you do make me laugh!::smurf::
*-=][_=-*
_Acid_Head_,Aug 5 2003, 11:47 PM Wrote:For a while you were named after some actor lil, I forget which:P
oh yeah acid is right, I sometimes I'm Brad Pitt or Ben Affleck in game :rolleyes: weren't you Johnny Depp or was that someone else?

where ya been homie? I haven't seen you on any servers lately :( I almost miss your beatings. BTW can you play on OS or RFA?
The server for RFA is gone and I think their clan is too.
[Image: b_560x95.png]