Poll: if you where invited would you go to a nudist camp and take part in the activitys?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
34.62%
9 34.62%
no
65.38%
17 65.38%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nudist camp
just wondering cus I am going this week end and was wondering if there were other brave souls like me "or maybe crazy souls"

the place I'm going
Well, I took a quick peek around the website, and was nice to see that they were offering insite to people who've not been before, etc...

However I was a bit disturbed that the place is a ghost town... I mean look at the pictures, there's not a single person in plain sight, except for that siren in the pool?! You sure they aren't taking you to a haunted place just to see you bumped off in the night?
Nude tennis... interesting...

Children's playground... sigh....
Oh man, this website could provide me at least 30 mins of material for a stand-up routine. On the calendar:

"We Like 'Em Hot" Movie and Hot Dog Night at 6:30PM. - 'Nuff said.

Deck of Cards Night at 7:00PM. (Bring your own deck.) - Now, since strip poker is decidedly not plausible, would you play a game of dress-up poker? "Oh you won't get away with just putting a sock on... that bra is going on!"

Super Bowl Party - The irony of naked men watching something in which men are more dressed up than you will ever see normally.

Mardi Gras Pot Luck Dinner & Dance - Do those Mardi Gras necklaces count as clothing? What if there is an overweight french woman named Tuesday, won't she get offended? As for the dancing... I'm hoping the DJ doesn't play "The Bad Touch" by The Bloodhound Gang.

Board of Directors Meeting - That image is just disturbing.

Fools Movie & Hot Potato Night - wtf?

Set up your booth and sell your stuff. - Well there you go.

Children's Activities
Saturday - 9:00AM - 1:00PM Golf Wash Fundraiser
1:00PM - 3:00PM Pool Games arranged by Clown Shelby - A naked clown??? Are they TRYING to traumatize these kids?

If you're delivering a speech, should you still imagine everyone in their underwear if you are nervous?

Members, visitors, and guests are expected to remain nude while on Club grounds unless their is a logical reason for being dressed. - Gee, what possible logical reasons are there for being dressed... um... because it's NORMAL!

Everyone must always sit on their own towel - Thank God!!!

Owners must always pick up after their pets - Do the pets have to be nude as well?

Gawking, abusive language, violence, sexual activity, and genital jewelry are prohibited - What if you are gawking at a beautiful plant, and a woman happens to walk into your line of sight? Poor bastard... and I just love the phrase "genital jewelry."

And what is with the photos page? This is a nudist camp, is it not?

I am amazed that many people said "yes" on the poll. We're not talking about a weekend at the Playboy Mansion here... I live in a clothed society, and I am not ashamed to say I'd feel uncomfortable in a place where dudes just let it hang, and I'd have to risk seeing old people naked.
If you need any pointers, give some material to those hot horny young men...
What about entertainment?
Do you think they have any 'stand-up organs' in the pavilion???:blink:
As far as I know...all my servers are for nudists.....you guys are sitting on your own towels aren't you?
oh shit...i thought you said 'trowels'. I've had my ass sitting in a water trowel for the last 2 hours.
No wonder it always looks so wrinkled... no wait.. sorry, the part I see is your face right? (damn, put my foot in it now... no not his face!)
I have problems comtroling myself when there are cute clothed women around..... I'd have big problems if there was any cute naked women around.

I voted no, I'm not that brave at all.
But then, you wouldn't need to ask whether she's interested... you'd know too:)
Go forth carefully and remember to use your flashlight at night, you have to be careful about what you might bump into.
Playboy camp: yes
nudist camp in Missouri: NO
The nickname alone scares me "America's Gateway Family Nudist Resort". I found this part from "Why would anyone want to become a nudist?" interesting.

"Taking your clothes off will have some amazing side-effects in your life. You will discover that your body image starts to improve. You will begin to think differently about the connection between nudity and sexuality, and you will realize that they don't walk hand-in-hand. Men and women can socialize together naked without it being an orgy. Respect for yourself and others will increase, because you'll know firsthand how difficult it is to take that first step. You'll realize that nudists are unique people, indeed."

Another line I found funny. "For men, the top concern seems to be: What if I get excited being around all the naked women? Keep your towel handy, and cover up if you need to. Or stay in the pool until it passes."
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Um...let's see...if everyone is within either 5 years under my age, or 20 years over I'm all for it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't like to see a rough picture of what I'd look like if I were old enough to be classified as "dying." :unsure:

Not that I'm not dying now, but hey. Ya'll know what I mean.
it seems to me ridiculous that such a tolerant place, intended to have all shapes and sizes of people roaming around in the buff, prohibits genital jewlery. aren't they the ones that argue being naked is better?? do they prohibit naked ear piercings as well? or do they just frown at you?
How do they enforce the rules?? Do they drive around nekid on a golf card with a yardstick
and pop your privates?
Quote:it seems to me ridiculous that such a tolerant place, intended to have all shapes and sizes of people roaming around in the buff, prohibits genital jewlery. aren't they the ones that argue being naked is better?? do they prohibit naked ear piercings as well? or do they just frown at you?

think it is a safety issue...you wouldnt want anything 'tearing out' while you were playing volley ball
OMG i didnt even think of that GRITS, i was thinking of the kids and what they might be attracted to and what they might grab to check out.
Hmm... say you spill some of your ice cream on another woman... could you ask for it back - thus licking it off? :-D
Something also just occurred to me... there are NO sexual activities allowed? What if a couple is there? Or do they just mean nothing in public?

And what about someone like Beastie? Does he have to shave it all off?
i think it's all just a ploy to get you to go to their camp. they figure, these people are strange enough, so when they go missing, not many people notice.... plus, if they wanted to, say, take all your money (apart from charging outrageous prices to stroll 'round nude), they can easily catch you, well, with your pants down.

also, since they have such an organized camp, i'm sure all sexual activity must occur in special designated sex-spots. you could go there at the risk of everyone knowing that you are there to do "the nasty," but obviously since you are at a naked party camp in the first place, privacy is not a priority.

no, sir.;)
Quote:they can easily catch you, well, with your pants down

What Pants?
FreeFall,Aug 7 2003, 10:49 AM Wrote:
Quote:they can easily catch you, well, with your pants down

What Pants?
they were figurative pants. it's an ilooooosion.
If his jaw was to drop then when he pants... it would be down ...:)
If we can get one more 'yes' we will have a baseball team and can challenge the 'shy' guys to a game...could be fun....bet the nudist would win:P
5 more for the "no" people and we'd have a hockey team... which would kick the baseball team's ass.
netniV, grrrrrrrrrrr u forgot im jaw? :huh: