Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My [*RiP*] Membership
Well, Shalk asked me on Saturday, and as you've probably all noticed, I have been wearing the tag so just for the rest that didn't know, I have accepted (and I presume Shalk that me wearing it was a sign thereof).

I'm just waiting for all the legally binding contracting stuff now that says I'm not longer allowed to drool over uT women, or pubically beat our leader...(oops did that tonight ;-) )...

But there we go, I broke my independance stance and went for it after a lot of people shared their views with me... but really... I'm not THAT great, I just get super lucky with my rebounds :-D

<span style="font-family:Script">netniV.
</span>

P.S. See I even signed me name...:)
yah, a bunch of ppl begged me to join, but i was all like &quot;Sod off, sage_4 don't need no clan.&quot;
I got that. And I have told a lot of people I wasn't gonna join up to a clan. But, then I got to thinking that I might as well try it before I knock it. Plus, if so many people are knocking they are either desperate (must be with me) or maybe I'm gettin' better finally.
I noticed Freakzilla with an RiP tag too, grats to you both on getting in =)
What? freak isn`t in [*RiP*] is he?
i thought he was in pr0.

oh well, anyway.... CONGRADS on becoming members :D
congrat netniV, because alot went inactive i just felt like recuiting 3 members......

Freakazila, netniV and skull which known as Player Is a Killah (7 mounths ago)

gl u 3
Scrye,Aug 6 2003, 10:33 AM Wrote:What? freak isn`t in [*RiP*] is he?
i thought he was in pr0.

oh well, anyway.... CONGRADS on becoming members :D
*cough*she*cough*
SHE???????
You really need to keep track of the genders of your fellow ricocheter's cloud. For example, I bet you didn't know I was female. We've finally determined that Pique is nothing, it just has a urethra and that's it. Acid and RWS dated for a while, we're not really sure which one is male or female, or both male, both female, or all of the above... and Beastie is of course a warthog.
errm yeah netniv r u the netniv i talk to on gamespy or is it a poser? because he writes ur name the exact way with a capital V at the end... and whenever i click to play his game... it always is ricochet, but ur never using netniv as ur name?
I can neither confirm nor deny those rumours, but if I was say, in game with a different name, maybe it's because I'm being a sneaky git...