Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coca Cola Kitchen
ok probably too many pictures...I just bought a new digital camera..got a great deal and I am still learning how to deal use it
one of the first and most important things I had to do was keep my promise to fritoman to show him and his honey my Coke Kitchen...I didnt take pictures inside my drawers and cabinets but rest assure they are full of coke plates, bowls and glasses and the flatware is also coke merchandise and as much 'red' stuff as I could find. The round Coca Cola display shelves on top of the cabinets have figurines that go on them, I have enough to fill them all I just haven't put them out yet...you can see some of them in the big cabinet. I made the curtains out of a shower curtain...it is hard to find regular curtains the length of my windows.
and the coke machine....compressor was built to keep sodas cold in bottles so you can imagine how cold it keeps my diet coke in a can and my RedBulls almost ice up sometimes.:D
btw that is Tiger Puff2 in the chair...she is a tortoiseshell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I'm guessin you drink Coke :P Very cool kithcen..all themed and all..Grits the interior decorator :P
trying #2

ok I think I have it now

I love Coke...actually I drink more diet Coke now than regular

ok there are still more

I have a huge kitchen

and a huge Coke collection

note the fan is coke also

last one I promise :D

That's awesome GRITS, but I hope you brush your teeth 10 times a day =)

I personally don't drink Pop anymore, but I was really addicted to Vanilla Coke for a while. That shit really sticks to my teeth and I get this awful grinding sensation between 'em.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
If for what ever reason you ever decide to sell the Dr Pepper dispencer, tell me first, if I have the money I will buy it off you, I don't care what the shipping cost would be!!!!:D I'm a big Dr Pepper fan and plan on visiting the original bottling plant someday where they still make Dr Pepper with the original recipe.

I'm not into any specific collectable, i'm just a packrat and collect anything that interests me, which I'm sad to say is just about everything. lol

Nice collection thou, must have been collecting for a while.
i'm afraid
It's no wonder she's always so happy, with that much coke stuff, you should be dead! I'd hate to see what happened if she snorted the fridge up her nose though.
That's not a kitchen, its a museum, I've never seen anything that nice, I want a cheeseburger,fries and a coke float please.
I can just hear her saying Have a nice day now, too.
wow, that is very cool GRITS, I could just see us now, sitting at the little table for two drinking bottles of coke on a summer hot day. I love Coke too, Dr.Pepper is my second fav. I like cold soda pop out of a glass bottle. I used to love orange crush in the glass bottles when I was a kid. Hey remember those little 8 ounce cans of coke they had back in the late 70's?
I guess GRITS never took the Pepsi challenge :-)
Would that be to not drink coke ?
awesome kitchen GRITS, I havent gotten the wife to look at it yet but she is gonna freak on it, I told her about it late last night and she wanted to see it but hasnt had the chance yet, but she said she wanted to look at it tonight so be prepared for a post from her.

frito
sage_4,Aug 10 2003, 01:24 PM Wrote:i'm afraid
you stole the words right from my mouth... no seriously my exact words. Get out of my head!
Ok 3 things:

1. Mountain Dew rules the earth.
2. Nice set up!
3. If you want anything at all in the Coke line of random stuff for sale, and you don't know where or how to get it, let me know. We have a three story mega Coke shrine full of random items for sale. I have been in there with guests twice in the last month. Heh, all I bought was a coke. But I did enjoy walking around holding my Dr. Pepper bottle high in the air, teasing security. (think they carry 'pop-guns?') heh, shoot me now!

Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Beastie
you ever been to the Coca-Cola factory, in Atlanta, GRITS? if not, i propose that you do. that is the only place with more coke memorabilia than your house, i think. ^_^
Where was the first Coca-Cola bottling company? Chattanooga,Tn.
heh, never looked too closely at your avatar, GRITS. Is that Rebecca Guay artwork?
ok gruts:)

if i came to your house with a can of pepsi, whould you think of it as insult to the coke and kick me out of your house?

just a question.
(it has happened before)
Quote:(it has happened before)

grits has kicked you out of her house before?
*giggles*

^_^