Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't feel left out all...
I keep clear of all this jargain and rhetoric... mine lies within the debates forum instead, go see the new topic.

Anyway for those of you who may be sour over recent developments, we have an idea for ya.

Good friend, Glen (the guy who runs 'the other server') has said that he will be happy to host any and all challenges on his 2 person server and even post & tally results on his website. I am certainly not trying to steal any of vadavaka's thunder. It's just a good idea he had. This is completely NON clan, meaning any 2 players can agree to terms, hold their own match and pmail him with the results. He will then keep a running total on his site. If interested just go ahead and do it, pmail him the final scores (points and matches) either here or on his site.

To kick it off he challenged me and I won 9-2, 24-13 in points. Glenno did pretty well considering he is a rookie. Experience really pays off.

Anyway... remember all, clans are only clans. I am happy to be a part of RiP , but Ricochet is still just a mediocre halflife mod. (my catch phrase... is it catching on? lol) Some of my best days as a non clan guy were spent kicking uT's AND RiP's ass's!

Stay grounded,
Beastie
Give me the website we will link it to the first page here if glen wants to