Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
location, location, places!
Just as an interest gig i am having, where do you people live, or come from?
you probably know that Sage and i reside in Colorado Springs from other posts, and you also likely know that GRITS lives in Omaha, NE. Well, maybe i have just memorized this because that's also the location of my favorite record label, but thats not important. what is important, is that you all tell me where you live! specific addresses are good. very good. i promise i won't drop by ... much. ^_^
Earth

* Gwarsbane ducks a brick thrown at him....

ok ok, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Earth :D
Los Angeles, California.

Then again, it's a bigass city, so specifically I have lived in the same house my whole life in Northridge, which is in the San Fernando Valley, the northern-most part of LA. And starting in the middle of September, I will be living on the campus of UC Santa Barbara, around 100 miles up the coast from LA.

By the way, most of my family, including both of my parents, were born in Nova Scotia. In fact, my brother and I are the only two people in my family born in the US, the rest are all Canadian, and I'd say a good 90% Nova Scotian. There was also a very large explosion in Halifax during WWI, largest before the atom bomb, and my grandmother was an infant that barely survived it, and my great-grandparents were killed... not only where they killed, but their identities blown away, so my family tree sorta gets cut off right there. Just thought I'd throw that in, I always found it interesting.
I live in Ath in Belgium...a town of 25,000 inhabitants
www.ath.be (shorter version available in english)
Faar away in a city called Kirkkonummi in Finland.
I live in Katy, Texas its about 10 miles west of Houston..but now both are growing so fast you can't even tell a difference.
For some reason I couldn't edit my last post so I'm havin to do this again..but you think we should also say age and real nams..I'm sayin this just cause the pic post got closed :( But hey I understand guys some of yall old fogies :P Don't have to fess up if your sensitive bout your age:P

But I'm Charles, Charlie, Chuck, Chaz, hmm I think those bout all the names ppl call me
And I'm 15..4 months and 12 dayz to my b-day and I can drive :D
And from Katy, Texas...
I live in Tampa, Florida but have lived in the following places:

Colorado Springs, CO
Yukon, Ok
Beaufort, SC
Anaheim, CA

I reside in a town outside of Memphis, Tennessee called Bartlett.
This is Elvis week here in Memphis and it is kinda crazy at this time.
Thank ya.....thank ya very much.
In that case my name is Brandon MacKenzie... which spawns many nicknames, such as b-mac, brandon mac, big mac (I'm not a big guy though...), etc. My middle name is Scott, and therefore my initials, no matter how you slice them, are bad. BM... yeah, not cool. BS... that's actually a nickname as well. SM... well, you know, S&M. I'm 18 by the way.
Chattanooga, Tn. here and have lived in
Decatur ala.
Charleston, SC.
Orlando Fl.
Rotten Groten, CT.
Elgin, IL.
Jackson, MS.
Gulfport,MS.
Charlelotte, NC.
and now Deland, Fl.
and have worked in San Francisco, New Orleans, Boston, Providence, Knoxville, Portland, and all the above.
40yrs and some change.
My name is Sean, and I live in Williamstown, West Virginia. If you ever hear of Fenton Art Glass then you know where I live.
my real name is Shawn, i`m 21
and chatham ontario canada is where i live.
if you know where london and windsor is, then you`ll find chatham exactly halfway inbetween them.
My name is Don Moeckli "Merkly", I live in Rolla, Missouri and am 37 years young.
Rolla is about 110 miles from St louis, Gateway to somewhere. we have a major Mining Collage here by the name UMR or University of Missouri Rolla, it also has a great computer department if anyone is interested.UMR Website
my name is Marty, i hail from a small town outside of Philadelphia called West Chester. I currently live in colorado springs, and i used to live in Fredonia, New York.
bytheway, my real name is Jonny, and i have lived in COS all my life, and will likely be here for a while longer; this frustrates me, because i want so much to get away, but i currently am hindered by a condition which makes my life much more expensive, and will restrict me to people that are willing to help me out with the bills.:mellow:
My name is Adrian, i'm 18 (i look younger), i live in Toronto Ontario Canada, i like long walks on the beach...:P
What is this? An AOL chatroom?

A/S/L PLSTKS!

Name is Matt, age is 17 ('til November!), I live in Los Angeles, California (specifically: Van Nuys, San Fernando Valley).
My names Jonathan Daly i live in lakeville minnesota about 30 miles south of minneapolis they all call me D for a nickname as in daly because my brother was a pimp when he was in high school:ph34r:
Oh ya by the way im turning 11 years old on september 20th
wow Sage..I have a friend named Marty

sorry just a little sidenote I thought I'd mention.
he must be like the coolest guy ever

i know i am
i bet he has your modesty
what sage isn't telling us is that his avatar is really a video of him in a normal day at school. he tried wearing a non-silly hat one day, and we all decided enough was enough.
and then eventually your entire world fell apart.... sky fell down and the paper started to ri--i mean the area around you tore open to reveal nothingness... right?
quiet you

he knows our secret
GRITS Girl Raised In The South

I live in Omaha Nebraska now USA. Which is smack dab in the middle of the US, right below Manitoba CA to give my canadian buds an idea of location
but I was born in Tampa Florida and moved to South Carolina when I was in second grade and grew up there. I lived in Scottsdale AZ for awhile before moving to NE.... talk about culture shock....and most of you now know my real name is Anita but I really like being called GRITS and Vad, by those who have known me longer....because those are the names I took on when I discovered the gaming world and I haven't come across others that chose those same names so it helps add to the intimacy:heartbeat:
Im from a town called Luton in England. Real name is Michael, and i'm 29. Feel kinda old now:huh:.
oi, it's been a while...let's see...

The only handle that's ever really stuck with me was Minos. This was back when I was part of a CS clan called PAGGOT.

Well, name is Abe Benski. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany so that + being named Abraham has been made fair grounds for "Jewish-Nazi" jokes from my friends.

When I was little kids didn't just call me Abraham Lincoln. They would joke that I should have been dead because I was shot in the head. Creative children.

Someone every now and then will, for some reason, call me Ben or Benjamin. Mostly adults. I'm guessing because of my last name.

Extra note on the last name. I took Tae-Kwon-Do for 2 years when I was 8-10 and the instructor would always call me "Bizenski."

I've lived there, Killeen, TX and Austin, TX.

Finally, I'm 17 (18 in November like Acid)...and I love a good spanki - err..movie. ;)
I'm 17(till January)...I been using the name FreeFall since I started playing at holdouts...I never really had any specific names I'd use before that.

I live in Langley, BC Canada and have lived here for my whole life...