Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acid banned why?
Jabba you said no further discussion but wtf he doesnt know why he was banned you should at least justify it unless your running some bullshit server.
Oh if this happened tonight probably cause Jabba was drinking, you know how he gets when he drinks..
I am also curious....
ditto...
This does not pertain to grits servers, and no I don't justify my actions on OS, if you believe he doesn't know the reason, that is your perogative. If you feel that I am wrong in how I handle myself on this matter, tell pix, its his site, or don't play when I'm there. This is no one's business but Acid's or mine, but mostly Acid's. I'm done on this topic, have a nice day and please come again.
Yet you didn't reply to my PM. Still don't know why I was banned from OS, I know I was banned for 300 minutes a week beforehand because you got mad that I was picking at Gwars, but other than that, no idea.
And what part of no more discussion did you not understand? And btw, if you would like to converse just post on forums for future topics.
Jabba, that seems a bit draconian to me. At least you could notify him personally about it to clear his confusion. Maybe the discusson is closed, and the deed is done, but people should still know what's going on....
draconian, I like that.
Since this has nothing to do with the vadavaka servers I'm gonna close this now.

edit by GRITS....if you don't know the whole story you should not be telling people what they should or should not do because it surmounts to just being nosey
The finger pointing will stop and it is no ones buisness but Jabbas and acids
thanks for closing the post GB