Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da_rk
chat spammer I think anyone that has played with him has been subjected to his chat spamming. 8/16/03 on 24/7 13:59:59 was the latest and maybe one of the worst times....major apologies to all of you there and thanks to those who logged it for me
I am willing to unban Da_rk if he makes amends with an apology here...he met me on OS server and apologized to me for chat spamming and said he wouldnt do it again...I told him he had to apologize here....I wasn't on the servers when he did it you guys were.
we will see if he comes through....because I like playing with him
I have an idea from the owner of a RTCW:ET server who runs a tight ship. Here is what he does when someone gets banned and they want to come back He has his email listed then this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email will have a list of 5 reasons your presence on my server will add to my playing enjoyment...
you write me a nice email... ya get back in...

other wise things stay like they are...

now that I have mentioned the email... that is the ONLY way you get back in..

Strict yes , but he has got emails from people that were banned and now play by the rules so it must work.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Too easy for them to write me.....that is a cop out in my opinion....I think the apology needs to go to the players that he disrupted their enjoyment....
i like
Well if this person wants on I don't think they'll sign up to the forum just to get back on so this e-mail thing could work..and then you could later post his/her public apology/e-mail on the forums..voila
I like the idea of a public apology, but you have to make sure the player knows about our forums, it took me awhile to realize what they are, i just heard of these mystical forums, thought it was just a story that turned to legend, i eventually found out what they are and signed up, then it took me like a month or two before i started reading them.
unbanned behave or it WILL BE PERMANENET