Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data for new admin positions
I usually just thank players in general for helping me keep tabs on the happenings on the servers when no admin is around and they xxx in the logs for me. I do that so as not to broadcast the name of the individual who 'told', even tho I appreciate it so much I want to hug them and squeeze them for taking the time to let me know.
I put two names in with the bans this time..they were the people who reported the players that needed banning. I would like to recognize any player who helps with the administration of the servers...at least by publically thanking them for their help.
While I appreciate what you do you may not want your name posted. Let me know and I won't do it. But since everyone now knows that one of the reasons Turtle got picked to be admin, was for his diligence at helping to maintain the quality of the servers, I thought it would be a good way for me to keep track of those that already accept some of the admin responsibilities even without the benefit of being admin....so when one of them comes up for admin next time and people ask me why I chose them...I can just say "Don't you read the forums?"
I am going to start a poll with the question. I do not want to deter anyone from reporting for fear of a public thank you but I dont want to slight anyone who deserves the gratitude.

[email protected] for private replies:blsh: