Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Forums
GB says he can set up a forum in here for the clans that requires a password if it is something you guys/gals are interested in please let me know. It will help avoid some unwelcome input while allowing for a central info gathering place. Admins would still be able to see it but I think I picked some pretty good guys/gals and they are trustworthy....I know uT has a new place to go but the other clans might want a central place to leave messages....uT is welcome to have one too if so desired
So I can park my car in your garage eh???;)
Any time PIX :wub:
Seeing as how 3 of us uT guys are admins I don't thing RiP would like that we would be able to read stuff of their's. I just don't think it would be fair to RiP to do that.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yeah, make three RiPs admins to balance out the leaks, lol jk.

PS: I'm pretty sure GB can make it so certain PLevels can't check out the forums, maybe even the highest PLevel? That can always be exploited though.
Well, we'd just have to trust ya:P
Actually, I think if there was anything to be discussed privately amongst the clan, it would be about letting in new members, getting rid of members, when to have practices, just general stuff. Not like we hold any secrets from uT. Well... there is that one thing...
yeah, i am begining to notice a certain disproportion among admins and their respective clan...:D

i don't trust jabba to be quite honest, i'm sure he'd be eager to get the scoop on RiP...he was ricochet's premier field reporter for a while after all...lol

i mean, yeah...it would be cool if only gwars and grits could view it because we definantly don't want to hinder their ability to maintain standards as they see fit.

there may be a time when we need to have confidential clan meetings and i think it would be wrong to assume that the relationship between the two clans will forever remain stable and trusting...although i really do believe that the administrators here were chosen for their maturity above all else.
Well here is what I can do.

I can make a forum for each clan with a password on it that you only give to your own members, or set it up so that only certain people would be able to go into or even see the specific forums. UT members would only see the UT section, RIP would only be able to see the RIP section.

Problem with the second method is that if a admin on a different clan would be able to get in there, I think. Thou I might be able to change that.

I can set it up so that only GRITS, Evil and I have the passwords. No of us are in clans and I bet none of us would tell anyone else anything. I personally have no interest in clans at all, I would only go in for a bit of house cleaning just to make sure everything is working in there.

So just say the word and I will make private forums for each clan, if you don't use them don't really matter, if they are not used they don't take up room.
well we've got our own...so I'd say make it to where the uT admins don't get into the private forums section for RiP...cuz honestly we have no business messing around in there.