Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back EVERYONE
:Domg...rws!...how u been man?..i was about to pm you and see how's trix. better than fruit loops i know :D

:unsure: sorry....i'm a cereal killer. god, it's past my bed time...
It's ok asm, other than the random police chases and mob hits, I've been good. Just saying hello.:)
Ahhh, it's been tough playing without my nemesis. Sup arr-dubya.
wow this topic is really off track..... btw welcome back rws ^_^
I split the thread because it is obvious everyone is glad to see you back RWS...and they needed a special thread to do so....
Glad you are back :heartbeat:
wb B)
hmmm i never knew RWS WAS RUNNING WITH SCISSORS (i cant spell). Hey man welcome back:P
Hey! Welcome back RWS! :D
How can you not know that?! Anyway, wb man... I need to kill you some more...
DAMNIT!!! You mean my assassins missed again!?!?!?! I really have to fire those 5 butt heads....

Errrrr I mean wb back we missed you... A LOT. :upto:
:thumb:yes good to see you have returned. Now all you have to do is stick around!:smurf:
*-=][_=-*
I love ya man, write when ya find a pen.
rws..... hmmmm ... never heard of her.

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::P

good to see ya man, we should play.

Later,
Beastie
Well hello there....

Ricochet? Wat?
and wb to you too yeti
OMG it's the Yeti
WB to you too
welcome back everyone.
wb to you 2 yeti B)
Yes, welcome back Genghis.:) Thanks everyone, good to be back.
It's good to see 2 of the best back.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hey yeti
I'm back :D
Welcome back RWS and yeti
WB Quick and I see an 'original' player is floating around these days...anyone remember K.I.A. ? yeah I know you do...do you remember Bladed Edge?
that takes me back to the begining but I haven't been playing as long as most of you...
I remember everyone...lol GRITS remebers her first day well..haha..Me and Hylander playin..wahoo those dayz were great ^_^
Everyone is coming back. Everything is becoming a brighter day. I don't really know any of the legends too well, but I know who they are. Since everyone is coming back, maybe there should be a welcome back party on the servers, if it would be alright with GRITS. Then have the regulars get on that day and play.
I only remeber stories about KIA and how great they were. Its good to see a lot of people returning, espically since many people were worried because there was less regualars around durnig the summer.
What's sizzlin nizzle? How's the weather in Pasadena tonight?

Yeti...hush!
WOW yeti and RWS!!! kick ass :thumb:

frito