Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't wait any longer?
Big treat tonight, folks. I am posting this week's interview a day early, and will be up by 7pm Pacific.

Trust me when I say it's a name you all know and will want to read about!!!

Beastie
Another fun read:)
ya know acid.... I really dig your avatar.... hilarious stuff!!
It took me til today, however to realize... the boder CHANGES COLOR!! :D:D:D

Who is the kid? Is it baby acid? THAT would be funny!

Later,
Beastie
Heh, just an avatar given to new members on the SomethingAwful forums, I just joined them.
Nice interview with Gemakk there, Beastie.

Was a good read:)
I agree with Gemakk on Davion. Dav was THE FIRST guy to ever consistantly hit me with midair shorts and totally own me. Gemakk was always good back then but I never realized how significantly better he was until I had played for a long time. About the time he left was when I finally realized that he is easialy one of the best guys around. (which was depressing because I really enjoyed playing him back then)
Thanks for the interview, Beastie ^_^
Totally serious question: Is it pronounced like Ga as in gazelle or ja as in germ?

The presses are waiting....:P
Like...use a soft G sound as in God

And put it in Gem like "Ahem"

Gemakk

Ghemakk

When pronounced short, just say Gem, like the crystal.

but when in Gemakk, the G becomes soft
ahhh...so no more geeee mack's from any of you...
Bothers me how his name feels like a combinations of my ricochet name and my real last name... people call me B-Mac... wouldn't surprise me if some gamers I know call me G-Mac... which is always how I pronounced gem's name.
So it isn't like Gee-Mack. Cause that's what I always thought. Doesn't matter, that's still what I'll say in my head.