Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new shed
we have out grown are old one so I am building a new 10 X 14 shed, and I am putting a floor kit in this one, I will post the progressive pics here if anyone is interested.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

got the floor done today but it started raining so it will take more time then anticapated.

I thinik our shed is a 10 x 14 but we got some guys to put cement down for the pad and then we just put up the walls and roof.
i think you need to wear a shirt more often man. its like an epidemic, ive been seeing men without shirts all summer, all over town and everywhere. What is it? why cant women be suffering from this same thing?
Because if they did they'd all get in trouble with the law and we'd never get to see them...
coool Frito..Do you work alone on this?
please save some fingers to play rico!
the wife is pretending to help but she isnt real interested in it, well she is when it is done. It rained all day yesterday so i didnt get anymore done on it. :angry:

frito
starting to look like a shed now

here comes the roof

I see frito kid is already making plans for a massive gaming centre in there...
i called shotgun on that place for a gameing center way before he did.
WOW anon you say 'shotgun' too...I always thought that was a southern saying
Wow, you're working on a building and I am too... only this building is a lot harder. It's all being poured by hand also. 348 bags left I think the guy said. Oh well it's pretty nice money for the work. He's doing a 1 foot footer. He's also building it out of posts and beams. Hard work for a 15 year old I tell ya but oh well it's what I plan on doing when I'm older.
GRITS,Sep 7 2003, 06:00 PM Wrote:WOW anon you say 'shotgun' too...I always thought that was a southern saying
you southerners think you invented everything. that is a universally used term. observe the Shotgun Constitution. it does show special cases that involve southern rules, but no, it exists everywhere, including australia.
you have a job in construction too Tozz?
you talking about being a stone mason? or a carpenter?
um, we did.
Don't really know which Scrye. Probably a machine worker. I love working with machinery. It's really fun.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Sep 8 2003, 12:34 AM] i called shotgun on that place for a gameing center way before he did.
I got there first ;-)
Can I have the Barq's?
Is that fritokid? because if that is he is way bigger then i am im like a monkey size :rolleyes:
No, you need to drop size off the end, and then you'd be closer ;-)
GRITS,Sep 7 2003, 09:00 PM Wrote:WOW anon you say 'shotgun' too...I always thought that was a southern saying
I said it with the south in mind GRITS, knowing you and frito come from their (south of me anyway).
Dude.. Apex is south of you. :\
A lot of guys prefer to go south .... ;-)
diablo the picture makes him look bigger cus the door to the shed is lower then norm, but he did just get weighed at school and he is 104 lbs.
That's my weight... 'onest... well.. maybe not...
getting much closer.

I see you've installed the optional cell hole for feeding food and water through to the slaves, I mean family kept in there.
Wha?,Sep 8 2003, 08:32 PM Wrote:Dude.. Apex is south of you. :\
only by a block or two.
Is that a cell block? a lego block? or a Ricochet Block?