Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Trip
Well while all of you were busy d/l or not d/l STEAM along with the headaches that are accompanying most of the d/l I was basking in the Nevada sun and taking in the night life of Las Vegas....where the motto of the city is "What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas" :D
The question I have been asked the most is...."Well did you see Beastie?"
No, sorry to say I didn't get to see him but I did pull out his phone number one night when we all headed to a beach club but then I chickened out.
It was the weekend of the big Boxing match against De La Hoya and Sugar Shane.....I didn't get to go to the fight but picked up a hat, program and shirt with the fight logo on them.
I tried quite a few different kinds of drinks. Coyote Ugly has a really good frozen daiquiri that they will add a shot to for a dollar. The sun was hot and everyone seems to be walking around with a frozen drink in their hand. And then I had a Zumanatini…it was a wonderful ‘red’ martini with candy apple around the lip of the glass. I had two at the Zumanity show. If you are into ‘cabaret’ then you have to see this show. It has a lot faster pace than the other Cirque du Soleil shows and had quite a bit of audience participation…but that story I will save for personal correspondences….wouldn’t want to ruin my ‘prudish’ reputation. I did think of our 'french connection' players when I purchased my tickets. :wub:And I did actually gamble a bit, I think I came out $35 ahead of the game but I am not really sure and I had such a great time, it doesn’t really matter….only bad side affect is my feet are killing me, we all decided that we looked better in heels to walk around in when tennis shoes would have made so much more sense…but then we might have had to pay for the drinks :rolleyes:Las Vegas has my vote when we decide to have a Ricochet 'lanparty'.
sounds like you had a good time, though I think I'll have to come back and read this when my eyes are awake again... you know, after all those steam threads :/
she told me the story:D
Glad you had a good time. :D
I would like to know what this story is !:)
not telling. B)
Did Grits get naked on stage? We may have to start the soaps again.
Man a rico LAN party would be awesome. Too bad people are so widespread, it'd cost a fortune to meet in any one place.
I miss the soaps Jabba...BRING 'EM BACK!!!
:(

sigh....

oh well maybe next time.

Glad you had a good time!

Beastie
well, while all of you were doing....stuff, i was off having a crappy time in connecticut. i had to go to a wedding for a cousin that i havent seen in about 7 years. the flight was from here, connecting in dallas, where we had a 4 hour wait because of rain. then when we finally got to hartford (one of the ugliest airports i have ever seen) at 11, we found that our bags had been lost (fun!). we then had to go to our hotel, which was about 40 minutes away from the airport, then we had to go back to the airport for my dad. then, the next day we took a trip to brown university, which was nice but my mom got real pissed at me and i spent the rest of the trip in guilt exile. all the while i was sick. we recieved our bags in time to go to the wedding (i almost had a ticket out of it!) so i could watch about 150 get drunk at an open bar, and act like idiots.

blah blah blah it took 5 hours to get anywhere, connecticut was insanely ugly, and i was sick the whole time. sick enough to cough so much that blood started coming out. what a waste of a weekend.

then i come back and wrestle with steam.
Ok if that depressed the hell out of you as much as it did me go back up to the top and read about my trip in Vegas:D
sounds like someone was made happy in vegas:P
hehe, yeah... oh wait GRITS, nm then.
GRITS,Sep 15 2003, 11:35 AM Wrote:Las Vegas has my vote when we decide to have a Ricochet 'lanparty'.
that would be cheap
Why would that be cheap? Are you already in the area of something?
let me introduce you to my friend.

his name is SARCASM
I know him well, I just like to take the mick out of him sometimes.. though he often wonders were those other three letters came from....
SARS?
CASM?
I was thinking SARS as well.
No, M is the only letter from M within Sarcasm... though the ICK could be SARS related... SARS-ICK...