Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling ALL Regulars
Here is how to find your (soon to be no more)wonid. Type status in console it will bring up the list of players. It's the second set of numbers. It's under uniqueid.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
GRITS,Sep 6 2003, 11:01 PM Wrote:Has anyone actually tried it out yet?
I reset all the maps at 11pm (2300) EST Saturday (9-6) night...let me know if you tried it after the reset
DD and i were playing and he pmed me, so i guess it works.
:P
O thx power lol I looked back to my post and was goin to put it up and then I saw you did ..thx man :D
blazed 80721 how do you use psay?:wacko:
Evil will PM you with password and instructions. I don't know if he got done with the first batch of names yet so hang tight.
I'm a regular... can I have access to it?!:)
ill switch with u netniv!!!:D

ill switch admin powers i mean:P
I can give you all my debt instead if you want ?:)
358540 oops:P
oops
I already posted this but I havnt gotten psay yet so...
[*RiP*]ThisShitsTrippy

Peace and love gritty.
But then when steam completely takes over and you don't switch you'll have no one to psay to :o
Tripp have you tried it lately?
admin_password psay
then admin_psay player hi
How do I check my WONID? I don't have a console or anything, and I don't remember how to add it.
Here is how to find your (soon to be no more)wonid. Type status in console it will bring up the list of players. It's the second set of numbers. It's under uniqueid.
Magoo says he doesnt have console.....I will look after you P&G since you look after me;)
I have your wonid as 684776
I will give that wonid psay access and you let me know if it works K?
put a -console switch on your shortcuts. you might also need to add a key bind for toggleconsole (I think it is) in config.cfg.
RushJet1

Just a question, will we be able to connect to this server on 1.5 after the WON servers are down? Can't we just directly connect to an IP with the console? I hope so, or Valve had better fix the crappiness of 1.6's Ricochet.
?:(
WON will eventually be gone, but that wont happen until STEAM is fully functional (at least that's what VALVe said.
So you're saying WON will never go away:)
yeah it works just gotta say "admin_password psay" to get it activated, thats what grits told me anyways it hink. Prolly drunk, still am. ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** yall.
Hope im not too late...

Apex - 59660
Apex...im me soon.
interestingly... I lost access to psay since this started.
lol netniV :P i didn't ^_^
Hm... I used to have acecss, but last night it wasn't working. I'd type the password and it would say it accepted it for user xxxxxx with access granted:8. Then I'd try to use it and it would say "You do not have access to this command." Hmpf.
Double check your spelling and spacing...it is pretty picky, as far as I know no ones has been changed. I will check out yours and netnivs this evening and make sure
I dunno if you have to but I think you can only use 3 letters rather than the full name.. so "Jet" instead of "RushJet1".....