Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back from absence
um... i've been gone for a little while now due to punishment reasons and parties and stuff (real life the strange unknown o.O) anyways i'm just wondering what i've missed?
Welcome back PunkGirl:)
- RiP added some new people...

- Beastie has his own column section...

- Shakira quit rico as did some others in uT...and thus we had some voting procedures which I've already talked to you about...

- And RiP has taken the pre-emptive strike in the clan wars as 4 of their members have challenged 4 of ours...so that's pretty much been it, save for the constant stream of morons who get banned weekly...but who cares about them anyway?
RiP is up 2-0 btw :thumb:
and of course our score keeper here to give us the latest tally...mind you 2 matches still have to be completed....RiP could take it all...uT could pull even...or it could be a 3 - 1 lead for RiP....any bets?
We win them all, I bet you 5 TRILLION DOLLARS!!11
I did my part... just gotta hope my fellas pull through.
nox wins!
(blynk.net)
[Image: noxwins.jpg]
Lol nox, welcome back punk. ^_^
Welcome Back PG!!!!!:D
Hey hey... welcome to your doom..... I mean, welcome back pg.
The goddess returns! Welcome back pg. The legacy of love and peace continues! ^_^
WB :D

No keep out of trouble so that you don't go missing again ok. (or at least don't get caught) lol
Hi there little missy, ive been missing you, welcome back
hi im new here well not new but have been posting more frequently now cause well I dunno I guess I found more time yeah hi. the names Derek or smartass im in clan [CAKE] if you ever see me around im a DMer so I might not see you very often unless you are a DMer too well yeah I have this talent for rambling so im just gonna shutup now
PunkGirl is a DM lover if I remember correctly, personally, I don't see the fun in it :/

I love deathmatch arena though, with 3-4 people max.
I love both DM and playing against PG so... it's all good :-D
WB PG :blsh:
i feel so loved^_^
*Insert a group hug here*