Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricochet Server Up
My development Ricochet server is up and running with STEAM. The latest mod dll is in it and it is working (well, as well as theother rico servers). Only a couple maps right now but I will add the rest, our new models and start trying to put metamod and even AdminMod to try out. It is nice to know that the dll really works.

Evil_Admins Ricochet - 68.200.72.200:27016
well, if that's the case, then i guess we can keep working on ricochet (fixing problems and such). i already finished the improved reconnector fix weeks ago, but i held off because of steam. if you want, i can still publish it assuming you can compile the dll.

becuase of time and desire, i haven't been wanting to work on more stuff. maybe over the christmas break i can do more. no promises though...i'm exhausted from studying all day and dealing w/ snotty academics. all i want to do is sleep...ahhh....sleep ^_^.
Post the fix in the Programming section. I will be out next week on a cruise but when I return I will look at it.
You aren't supposed to be cruise the streets picking up women Evil... get back to work!