Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acid_head unbanned
acid_head and I have worked things out and so he has been unbanned on all of the Holdout Ricochet servers. It has nothing to do with all the whining and bellyaching I heard from other players.
I think I've aired before that I didn't believe in a permenant ban. It's good to see that things can be worked out:)
I think I made note of your feelings on the matter in my original post:D
I neither whined nor bellyached :-D I expressed my opinion once ;-)
woohoo alright Acid, welcome back man :P

frito
cant wait
Oh, I just realised... i've changed my mind... that guy always owns me...
Oh i think it has something to do with other player's bellyaching...hmhmhmhm:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
I have to say that he was playing well last night, though I did finally beat him... YAY... only once like... I think... or twice, but anyway wasn't much but always close...

Only thing I saw was a slight exchange between Cecil and him in which he was asking about a message sent to him... that seemed to be something private so didn't get involved.

Pretty much event free of issues.
You ######s trying to start shit, leave me the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** alone, you KNOW who you are.
Can I be one? I've always wanted to be one of those people!
Sure, as long as you aren't a hypocrite about it.
I hope that wasn't aimed at me acid... since I posted above to let people know what I thought was a fairly event free situation.
not me, I am GIN-U-WHINE with what I speak.
Quote:Acid says:

You ######s trying to start shit, leave me the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** alone, you KNOW who you are

That was acid's secret call for me...he misses his favorite admin. I would like to oblige acid but I gearing up for a cruise, leaving on Saturday. But once I get back I will make you my number one priority, I promise.

evil_admin
As I always make you mine Evil:)
Someone's awful thinskinned today I see. I mean one little time I ingnore him and he goes off. I thought that Acid wanted us to forget about him so he could go about his life.
I think I'm gonna close this before it gets worse, I can see it coming now