Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
contrats on 1000
congrats. B)
i'd like also to note that Netniv has rapidly caught up, posting numerous responses, and has recently also broke the 1000 mark. wow.
now your fans must know: how does it feel to reply 1000+ times to hundreds of topics in the same forums?
is it
a) gleeful
b ) depressing
or c) juicy.

personally, i would have to go with some combination of all three. though, i'd lean toward one of them more than the others ;).
I just wanted to be on top... but GRITS insists on being there... think I got my way this time though:)
Thanks anon, I guess it is appropriate to post my 1000 post here....ignore the man behind the curtain...we are talking about informative posts...
but he is right about one thing..... I love to be on top;)
:wub::ph34r:I vill have to be more sneaky wiz de posting of informution.... :-D
Let's hope they don't start comparing your blue bar to your *cough*feet*cough*, if so, I need to get posting.
so when do we reset nets post counter? wait, i should have said this in the admin section.
problem with resetting net.....he would try twice as hard to get it back up ....wait we are talking about feet right?...I mean posts...:blsh:
Quote:he would try twice as hard to get it back up
:lol:
GRITS,Sep 23 2003, 02:03 AM Wrote:problem with resetting net.....he would try twice as hard to get it back up ....wait we are talking about feet right?...I mean posts...:blsh:
Hey... if I'm getting it up to feet rather than inches......