Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy Chong and the Bongs !
I only heard about this recently, but this is General Stuff so I thought id let it be known. Our (better be our if you dont like Tommy Chong dont talk to me:D) beloved Tommy Chong was apparently busted for selling bongs(?) over the internet? Im not sure how the story goes, but apparently this gave the pigs the right to search his property, found a pound of weed or something. Now Tommy Chong, of Cheech and Chong, of Up and Smoke, Still Smoking, and other brilliant film notorieties could face up to a year in jail. I thought the war in iraq was bad...but this is injustice! Im sure they have wanted to bust this guy for years, since making movies entirely based around getting high and dodging the cops has been pissing the gov't fascists off for years. Someone correct me if i listed the circumstances of his arrest wrong. This is truly sad. And yes, im dead ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing serious when I say that. First John Ritter, Johhny Cash, and Barry White die and now this. Boo.
Why was there a pound of weed on his property if he was trying to sell weed merchandise? At least now he's safe from the sharp objects of the world.
Quote:I only heard about this recently, but this is General Stuff so I thought id let it be known.

Actually this is HL General Talk. I will move it to General Stuff for you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The sad thing is, i havent seen any of the chech and chong movies. So is it chong or chech that plays leo in that 70's show (the hippie).
I read the whole story about a month ago. Chong was selling drug paraphenelia across state borders (which is illegal), they raided his house and found a pound of weed. He is getting 9 months in prison, along with a huge fine, trully a sad time for this comedic legend, he looked so very old in the court room. They better treat him like a demi-god in prison.
yep, he's the hippie
OMG you havent seen any of the movies? they are so funny and stupid and "funnystupid"<--- they invented that word I think. nice dreams is my fav.

why the hell was he selling bongs over the internet? just how much money would be in that compared to indorsing say... hemp products like clothes and stuff. Him and Woody Haroldson<--spelling> need to have a talk.

frito
I thought they just found drug paraphanelia. He was on tv not too long ago, it might of been one of the local channels but the interviewer was talking about smoking and he said "whoa man, I can't do that anymore, I'm on probation." Those weren't his exact words but it was pretty similar.
They were going to air him on That 70s Show but they had to cancel it (I'm not sure but I think he always played the drug-dealer). Come to think of it, don't you remember when he mysteriously dissapeared in one episode, and the guys find a film canister full of weed? Could've been his court dates:(
Wha?,Sep 30 2003, 12:08 AM Wrote:Why was there a pound of weed on his property if he was trying to sell weed merchandise? At least now he's safe from the sharp objects of the world.
*cough* my friends always get it in pounds... so... erm... :-D