Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont Do Drugs
with drugs, remember this one simple rule...everything in moderation. If you can manage that, no worries baby ^_^
Careful with those WoodRose seeds. Most of the seed industry purposely adds a toxin to those before selling them in packages
so no one will illicitly use them. They do the same to Morningflower seeds. The suggestion is plant your own plants and harvest the
seeds directly. You can also get the seeds directly from the manufacturer (not packaged) and they are not poisoned.
On another subject, did you know you can get a small amount of an opium like chemical from lettuce? You take a whole head of lettuce and
puree (sp) it to a paste. Then you spread the paste on a plate and let it dry (evaporate the moisture completely). In about a week you are
left with a nasty looking dark green gum. Put some of the gum in a pipe and smoke it. I swear this is true. I'd like to see the DEA bust in on
a house running a lettue opium ring. The govt. confiscates your house, your cars and all your salads.:wacko:
another argument for banning salad bars.
I have done Hawaiian Woodrose Seeds (LSA) ONCE, it was a medium-high dose, don't do them, the trip is STUPID, that's the only way to describe it, you can't think, it's simply impossible to think about one thing for three seconds before your brain simply shuts off the train of thought. There are very mild hallucinations (my wall started to melt slightly, the patterns on my couch were moving a little), it's not worth it though, all other effects suck, if you want a GOOD version of LSA, do LSD (acid). If you're just looking for the hallucinations and not the harsh nightmares and random fear, wait for the shrooms, but remember, tolerance goes up really fast with shrooms, so do them once a month AT MOST for best effects.
Im not sure we should be giving directions on how to do drugs on the forums.
Well, it's better someone who was going to do them finds out how to not die, since they wouldn't care about the warnings or they would have been turned off of them by this point.