Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You will never guess.....
ok those of you that were there can't guess but those of you that werent

guess who I saw at Vad's Ricochet last night??

Nice to see him back.....they say they always come back....glad we were there to welcome him

blazed and lil face were there too...so I am not making this up:P
Davion, Its Davion, I wish I would have been there but I am having problems with a really high ping and I dont know what is causing it, but I hope It wasnt just a one night thing for him cus I really would like to see him again, he was always a kick ass player and fun to be around.

good to see that your are back if only for a short while Davion. :thumb:

frito
ok I see Davion has posted so the surprise is out
he was pretty hot last night, but you could tell he needs to be around a little more before he can own like he use to...luckily blazed was there because most of the players were noobs and I think he needed a challenge to want to come back....
lil face gave him a run for his money...I just enjoyed the socializing...his style is different than most..someone needs to show him the backwards S if he doesnt know it...and fill him in on some of the bug fixes
what? i don`t know "Davion"
so i guess i couldn`t guess:(
thats not fair, lol:lol:
err.. Who is Davion?
Yeha, I don't know him either.
Take note Davion this is the fresh blood that you have to show your stuff too..and they are all good players...
Welcome back Davion:)if u remember us on IGL israel server, Gemakk, u and me played there ^_^ anyway good luck
Im no fresh... im rotten... already
I've heard of him, never seen or played him. Guess I came around after he was gone. Or I just have a bad memory.
0_0 oh poo.
well if your desprate, u can either re dl the updates ect, for won, or if u have it burned on a cd or something, that would work to. Its worth it if your looking for competition, frito says hes surronded by noobs. Anyway think about it, IMO its worth it.